50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: B to F

I appreciate those who experienced what I am going through. , how high rate of the changing to F status from B successfully?i knew in april INS changed the rule about B to F status ,how should I do,I am holding b1 visa for one month now.i am changing to F1 ,? I thank you in advance of all of your suggestions

I appreciate those who experienced what I am going through. , how high rate of the changing to F status from B successfully?i knew in april INS changed the rule about B to F status ,how should I do,I am holding b1 visa for one month now.i am changing to F1 ,? I thank you in advance of all of your suggestions

It is very hard to give an idea of the success as it all depends on your total capacity to prove to the consular officer.you should show certification that you are accepted in the school program,your financial capacity and even these are not assurance that you can get one.as i have seen some who were denied even though they have passed tests and shows admission from different universities or schools.
    unfortunately, you have to do this B1-F1 thing at your country of origin and that is the hardest part.

my brother's friend could do it using a lawyer. it'll take about 3 months and usd 1000. good luck.