50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: POPE JOHN PAUL ll

I am a catholic but I find the pope's anti war rhetoric very disturbing.I just can't understand why he is very vocal now that the war begun. He should have voiced his sentiments when the people of Iraq were being massacred by Saddam's minions.Where were these "holy thou art" when innocent civilians were bombed in Bali? Where were they when Christians were bombed inside the church in Pakistan?Am I the only one seeing these happening? Where were they when boys were sexually assaulted by these so called "men of GOD" My heart breaks that my very own religion, my very own Catholic church had abandoned us.

I am a catholic but I find the pope's anti war rhetoric very disturbing.I just can't understand why he is very vocal now that the war begun. He should have voiced his sentiments when the people of Iraq were being massacred by Saddam's minions.Where were these "holy thou art" when innocent civilians were bombed in Bali? Where were they when Christians were bombed inside the church in Pakistan?Am I the only one seeing these happening? Where were they when boys were sexually assaulted by these so called "men of GOD" My heart breaks that my very own religion, my very own Catholic church had abandoned us.

These are hypocrites! I saw a mass in NY when the priest said an anti- war or anti troops remark during the mass. Almost all people walk out of the church. Maybe we should not attend any mass at all.If they protest against our troops we should let them know that we know how to revenge by not going to mass and not giving money to them.Why don't we switch to other christian religion? I, for sure am thinking about that.

Why are you guys Catolics in the first place? Anyway, that is not the problem now, find an Assemblies Of God church in your area from the link:

http://www.ag.org/

Carefully review the doctrine and I am sure you ll like it...

1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.

2. There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

3. We believe in the deity of our Lord, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His exaltation to the right hand of God, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.

4. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.

5. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.

6. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whole, dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Holy Life.

7. The filling of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it.

8. The redemptive work of Christ of the cross provides healing of the human body.

9. We believe in the Blessed Hope - the rapture of the church at Christ's coming.

10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.

The Pope is the anti-christ.

damn all of you. use your common sense