free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Tresspassing

Hi

I was asked to leave a night club by the owner because my pants were too baggy and was outside the club in the parking lot trying to discuss it with the owner to find out what dress code was appropriate. There were 2 police officers that were present and they arrested me for tresspassing coz I did not leave immediately after they asked me too. I am a conditional permanent resident and was wondering if a conviction for tresspassing could lead to removal proceedings or deportation.

Please help

Hi

I was asked to leave a night club by the owner because my pants were too baggy and was outside the club in the parking lot trying to discuss it with the owner to find out what dress code was appropriate. There were 2 police officers that were present and they arrested me for tresspassing coz I did not leave immediately after they asked me too. I am a conditional permanent resident and was wondering if a conviction for tresspassing could lead to removal proceedings or deportation.

Please help

I wouldn't be too worried if thats' the only thing on your record.

Have they pressed charges against you?

The police gave me a ticket and I was to attend a court date. I got an attorney and will be attending a hearing with him at a later date still to be given. Its the only thing I have on my record. I have never ever been in trouble with the law. Not even a speeding ticket.

Be careful with what you plead to in court. What you might plead to will have an effect on your ability to stay here. I strongly suggest that you talk to an immigration attorney and have him talk to your current attorney and decide on what the best disposition of the case if for you. Don't rely on the word of a non-immigration attorney.