free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Married, Need Help Please!

Hi,

I am a permanent Resident, my Boyfriend came here in the US with a Business Visa. We decided to get married, but now he has to leave because his visa will expire.

Does anybody know of a fast way that we get to be together?. I don't want to think of the immigration process that will take 5 years to process. Please I need your suggestions.

Before I came here I waited nine (9) years for my visa, I was petitioned as an under 21 years old (F2A) then before a visa number became available for me, I already turned 21, so my category was changed to F2B. I don't want to wait that long again

Hi,

I am a permanent Resident, my Boyfriend came here in the US with a Business Visa. We decided to get married, but now he has to leave because his visa will expire.

Does anybody know of a fast way that we get to be together?. I don't want to think of the immigration process that will take 5 years to process. Please I need your suggestions.

Before I came here I waited nine (9) years for my visa, I was petitioned as an under 21 years old (F2A) then before a visa number became available for me, I already turned 21, so my category was changed to F2B. I don't want to wait that long again

You can get married now and file his ASO papers without a problem so he won't have to leave the country.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

thanks for the reply, what do you mean ASO papers? We are already married and he already went back to the Philippines because his visa will expire.

What should I do?

Please advise.

Meant AOS but as he is not in the US you will nedd to file I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) to bring him to the US.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

I really am sorry you have been separated from your husband. I am sure you miss him very much.

As I can see it, you have two options:

First one: You can file an I-130 for your husband now. When you become a Citizen yourself, then you can request Immigration to change status of your petition.

Second Option: Since he had travelled on a Business Visa, he could try to get a L1 Visa through his company to open a office here in the States; or if that company already has an office then he should ask them to transfer him to the U.S. office.

You will be in my prayers in hopes that you will be united as one very soon.

God Bless and Good Luck to the both of you!

thanks again for the reply

What if he can get a tourist visa, Is it possible to apply for AOS then?