free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: friend just got fired

A friend has a job at a warehouse nearby and he came into the US illegal. He has some false documents but they checked them and now they told him he has one week left of work and he is fired. well actually 3 days since thanksgiving is this week. How can they do that to a person before thanksgiving... do they have no heart!!!!

also I have spoke with him andtold him that he will NEVER be able to get residency here since he came illegal. I told him to try to go back home and get his visa. Then enter the US as a tourist at least and overstay.. then at least he has a chance in the future of getting residency here. but he does not understand and says that he will get it sooner or later becuase he lived here... some poeple just do not listen.

A friend has a job at a warehouse nearby and he came into the US illegal. He has some false documents but they checked them and now they told him he has one week left of work and he is fired. well actually 3 days since thanksgiving is this week. How can they do that to a person before thanksgiving... do they have no heart!!!!

also I have spoke with him andtold him that he will NEVER be able to get residency here since he came illegal. I told him to try to go back home and get his visa. Then enter the US as a tourist at least and overstay.. then at least he has a chance in the future of getting residency here. but he does not understand and says that he will get it sooner or later becuase he lived here... some poeple just do not listen.

Excuse me Richard, but your friend was NOT authorized to work here and was taking a job away from someone else. Furthermore, your "advice" for him to go get a tourist visa and come back and overstay is misguided at the very least and shows that you apparently have no respect for our laws, borders and economy. This so-called friend of yours had no business working and for you to encourage him to find some sneaky way back to the US to do it again and hope for some other loophole, well, it is disgusting. Hey, I know, why not give him your job? What was your job again?? Oh yeah, now I remember. You must the manager of the Illegal Alien Section of your company. Did you share this tidbit with your boss? Have you gone in and yelled at your boss for his or her audacity for having fired an illegal alien? I mean, this is so unfair!!! What cruelty!! Imagine. Firing someone because they are in the US illegally, with fake papers and don't have a green card. You should report your boss to the authorities immediately. How can we let this sort of thing repeat itself? Maybe you should write your representatives and tell them how unfair our laws are that require aliens to be properly documented before working in the US.
    But then, why should this friend (or anyone else for that matter) listen to a complete moron? "...some people just do not listen..." to who?? You?
    In your opinion anyone with fake papers who comes into the US should be allowed to live and work here? What about all of those who are obeying the law? (perhaps you should look up the word "obey") Should we turn those folks away and keep those who would rather cheat or evade their way into America? Were you on planet Earth on 9/11?????
    Maybe you could start a petition on a website encouraging more illegals to use fake papers and passports to come to America and that you, Richard F (F stands for 'fool'?) will make sure they get a job at your place of employment. Maybe you will put them all up at your house? Feed and clothe them all? Let them watch your tV everyday?
    Look up the word 'patriotism.' See where you missed the boat.

The timing is harsh, yes, but what else can the employer do? I don't know what his chances are of legal residence because he has earned money under a fraudulent or stolen SSN. He has also lied on tax forms, the form I-9, and other documents. The employer had no choice but to obey the law and terminate. At least they let him finish out the week.

u know CC you are right in every way.. and i agree with every single sentence that you wrote (except the fool part ) however I did give him the advice to go back to hi home country and get his papers straight. get a visa, and try to get the company to give him permission to work here legally. I gaev him that advice from the get go. I also am not a lawyer and do not gve legal advice. I am not trying to smuggle in illegals or anything like that, just trying to help a friend out. I understand the laws somewhat, since they make it so hard to understand. and I understand your concern but that in noway gives you the right to call me a fool. re-reading my post I see that I really did not give the full story of the situation and just gave the back end which is what I told him yesterday and not what I have been telling him for months and months to do. I am also a citizen here and have my patriotism for my country however I also live on a world that should be united in my eyes and I dont loook down upon a person that is from another country even if he is illegal, legal, poor, rich, black, asian,white, etc... I try to help "poeple" out. I am in a situation where I married a mexican national and am in love with her. and now I haev problems becuase I married her a week after she came to the US. and no we did not have intention at first but we want to be together.. now are YOU the person to say I cant marry and haev my wife legal here.. or is the INS... or the president.. or who.. just imagine that you have your signifant other and suddenly the presidnet says she can not b your wife since you are an american citizen and she was born in a different state than you. etc.. I understand there are to be guidelines and rules. however the laws dont make much sense and are all jumbled into a bunch of BS in my opinion. the poeple who really are in love and want a future have a hard time.

enough ranting. I understand you post. I did not write the whole story. I was more ranting than enough else.

enough said.

Richard, I am not looking "down" on a person because of all or any of the reasons you mentioned. I have issues with those break, ignore or evade our laws - which have to be established to maintain order and the security of our borders. Without regulations, there would be a literal ocean of people coming to here and then what?
    As far as the quick marriage problem, well that goes to another law...a person asks an embassy for a visa and says they are going to the US to 2 weeks, 3 weeks, a month, and tell the embassy that they have some job/family/school that they "must" return to, tell INS that they are a tourist and then -- find a spouse quickly, marry and then/???? What was that story that was told? Our laws presume somebody who did this committed FRAUD to get the visa or into the US.....FRAUD. If people are not made responsible for what they say to government officials when asking for benefits, well, then we are back to chaos. If you think we should have no regulations (only because you married someone from another country) then what if the embassies start becoming more strict about who they give visas to? Then what? A vicious circle. People should not (in an ideal world) profit from lies. Yes, you heard me right - lies. A person asks for the visa while in effect promising to obey the terms of that privilege and then promptly ignores what he or she said or promised? What is going on? We should disregard those statements? I don't think that is wise.
    The US does not restrict who you marry - only who might get a GC as a result. There is a difference.
    AS far as your friend trying the tourist visa route, well, now you see the problem. Having spent some time illegally working in the US, with fake papers, now he goes and says to the embassy..."I have this great job [where?] so I promise I will stay just 2,3,4 weeks..." but he knows [and maybe so do you] that his statement is a lie. The guy wants to try anything to get back to the US and NOT be a tourist, but an illegal alien (again!) and an illegal worker (again).
    And why do people in the US think this kind of thing is OK? I am sorry, but the US cannot support 5 billion people on its own and without regulatory controls, anyone who wants work, house, whatever can just stroll into America. Bad, bad idea.
    There are many legitimate ways to live and work in the US that do not require lying or using fake papers. Sometimes these processes take time, which many people don't want to invest. They would rather cheat, then after being caught, make some half-assed apology and then ask for a green card and if denied, claim how mean and unfair our rules are. I must be missing something here. I have to obey rules; why are people from other countries supposed to be exempt from them? (and sorry about the 'fool' - as you said, we did not get the whole story)

concerned citizen is some right wing nut!
    so only ur ancestors can get in and terrorise the indians... illEGALY AND all were criminals!

It's not as simple as you think.. when your friend leaves the country he's going to face 3/10 years bar and (I think) it'll be very difficult for him to get a tourist visa to come here again since he entered illegally. However I am not suggesting that he should stay here and continue the fraud either..

Wake up...please notice I stated there are many legitimate ways to live and work in the US - I did not say 'close the borders' or any 'right wing nut' phraseology. The problem is with illegal immigration. This broken record about Indians bears no relation to 20th century issues.

I agree with you 100%. But to Richard I say this. The reason that your wife and your marriage may be scrutinized is not because of Americans. It's because of the MASSIVE sham marriages by illegal aliens to attempt to stay in the U.S. The INS is not now suspicious for no reason. The INS is now suspicious because of the HUGE numbers of your illegal alien friends who have tried to pull off that sham. If you're really in love with the girl, as you say, why don't you go to Mexico? (No sarcasm, I am serious.) There are many, many U.S. industries in Mexico - that was the whole idea to stem the flow of illegals to the U.S. - and many of Mexico's cities are beautiful. You could still be with your wife and attempt to live there instead of here.