50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Are you an immigration lawyer??

Im looking for an immigration lawywer with experience on HIV cases.

BASICS;

Mexican citizen entered the county with a visitors visa

Married to a United States Citizen after visa expired (after 2 yrs dating, bona fide marriage)
    Tested positive to HIV (trying to become parents got tested, that's how I know about the HIV status)

I do own my private health insurance, BC/BS

A friend of ours would help as sponsor in case our income is not enough for affidavit support.

As on right now, Wife is on Chicago taking care of her grandmother, both fixing to move to North Florida by November, 2003

Trying to find a lawyer for the last 6mos, so far no luck, we have visited about 5 of them who will say nothing about their experience on HIV cases until you pay... once you pay they say "sorry, i would not take the case because my experience on waivers for HIV is not that good, however i could give you the informationa bout another laywer who might be able to help"... yeah, sure... are they starving as you were before i paid?

Dont take me wrong, we are willing to pay a good a lawyer, we just dont want to get "interviews" with all 50 state's lawyers for them to say "i dont have experience..."

Mexican citizen had an USC grandfather, who once applied for him but application was cancelled since the petitioner passed away during the process. (back in '85 i think)

Thanks

Im looking for an immigration lawywer with experience on HIV cases.

BASICS;

Mexican citizen entered the county with a visitors visa

Married to a United States Citizen after visa expired (after 2 yrs dating, bona fide marriage)
    Tested positive to HIV (trying to become parents got tested, that's how I know about the HIV status)

I do own my private health insurance, BC/BS

A friend of ours would help as sponsor in case our income is not enough for affidavit support.

As on right now, Wife is on Chicago taking care of her grandmother, both fixing to move to North Florida by November, 2003

Trying to find a lawyer for the last 6mos, so far no luck, we have visited about 5 of them who will say nothing about their experience on HIV cases until you pay... once you pay they say "sorry, i would not take the case because my experience on waivers for HIV is not that good, however i could give you the informationa bout another laywer who might be able to help"... yeah, sure... are they starving as you were before i paid?

Dont take me wrong, we are willing to pay a good a lawyer, we just dont want to get "interviews" with all 50 state's lawyers for them to say "i dont have experience..."

Mexican citizen had an USC grandfather, who once applied for him but application was cancelled since the petitioner passed away during the process. (back in '85 i think)

Thanks

there is a lawyer in the Jacksonville area. He has 20 years experience. Call 904-389-5161 or 904-356-5311. these are 2 different lawyers try them both.
    Good luck!!

mexican citizan entered my country with a visitors visa,and has aids????????????????

what is your question????????????

go back to your country and get some help

mexico has a great healthcare,get treated and live life,god speed with you and your recovery

prez fox will help you

to KK (caca)

Hooooo i see ... you dont like mexicans and black people cuz you think your d!ck is to little and we have big onces right ... i see ... you dont have to feel bad .. your wife should ... but not you
    just buy a d!ldo you may want to use it for your self too ....
    dont worry i have a lot of g@y friends too
    like you just be happy ....

Hoooo i know maybe your wife is Fuc*ing with a mexican guy or a black one and she told you that is cuz your white d!ck is to small right ? ... so now you hate us ..

really i do have a reason to life ...1.- my fiance and to make your country mine too ... and i will... you know i will and is nothing you can do about it is why you act like that
    cuz in a few months i will be there really happy with my fiance getting marry and you will be all sad cuz this is a battle you can not win ... sorry ... get up from your seat and look out you window ... you will see a mexican face or a black face ........ this world belongs to all the people ... all colors all religions .... is why is a free country ... a free world
    you alreaddy lose ..... so sad
    so you and your superior white as$ can **** my brown and big member ......
    HAVE A NICE DAY

Mechemax... thank you for the info, im actually talking to a lawywer at this time, depending on what he says i'll give this new one a call. TKS

Paquita...
    No, i said HIV... yeah, there IS a big difference between HIV and AIDS.
    thank you tho.