50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am a US citizen, but the USA isn't treating me as such!!!

Born and bred!! Our Supreme Court has ruled, "The freedom to marry has long been rocognized as one of the vital personal rights essential to the orderly pursuit of happiness by free men..." It has ruled that,"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of the law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." Then there's the question if illegals are protected under the laws of the Constitution? YES, they are. The Supreme court ruled, in Yick Wo v. Hopkins; in favor of Yick Wo stating, "It must be concluded that all persons within the territories of the US are entitled to the protection guarenteed by the ammendments(5th & 6th) by those ammendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for capital or infamous crimes, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process." Here's my problem: When I married my husband 13 years ago, I did not beleive that I married his removal order.But, the US is holding it over my head everyday. There are statutes of limitations on horrible crimes like rape, child molestation and many more, but there's no statute of limitations on removal orders. WHY?For those of you that still believe my husband to be a burden on our economy, please, he married me with 2 USC children and has raised them, when their father(USC) didn't even pay child support. He took that responsiblity and never looked back. He has kept legal status with EAD and TPS for years. Has a work history better than most and supports his elderly parents by himself, even though he has 10 siblings. This man made a dumb choice when he was 24 years old and as a result was ordered deported. Let the first of you say you haven't made a bad choice at that age. All we want is to be left to our lives without the threat of deportation. And where the hell are my rights? I am a USC and marriage has long been concidered a Constitutional, civil and human right. Please fill free to comment. No negatives please. Until you walk a mile in my shoes.

Born and bred!! Our Supreme Court has ruled, "The freedom to marry has long been rocognized as one of the vital personal rights essential to the orderly pursuit of happiness by free men..." It has ruled that,"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of the law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." Then there's the question if illegals are protected under the laws of the Constitution? YES, they are. The Supreme court ruled, in Yick Wo v. Hopkins; in favor of Yick Wo stating, "It must be concluded that all persons within the territories of the US are entitled to the protection guarenteed by the ammendments(5th & 6th) by those ammendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for capital or infamous crimes, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process." Here's my problem: When I married my husband 13 years ago, I did not beleive that I married his removal order.But, the US is holding it over my head everyday. There are statutes of limitations on horrible crimes like rape, child molestation and many more, but there's no statute of limitations on removal orders. WHY?For those of you that still believe my husband to be a burden on our economy, please, he married me with 2 USC children and has raised them, when their father(USC) didn't even pay child support. He took that responsiblity and never looked back. He has kept legal status with EAD and TPS for years. Has a work history better than most and supports his elderly parents by himself, even though he has 10 siblings. This man made a dumb choice when he was 24 years old and as a result was ordered deported. Let the first of you say you haven't made a bad choice at that age. All we want is to be left to our lives without the threat of deportation. And where the hell are my rights? I am a USC and marriage has long been concidered a Constitutional, civil and human right. Please fill free to comment. No negatives please. Until you walk a mile in my shoes.

Protection under the law and due process are guaranteed, which makes America a really great nation. It's guaranteed to USCIS....and you and your husband have that protection too. You will enjoy due process, by having the right to go to court and be heard. You have to prepare your case and beat USCIS - that's all there is to it. You have to realize that USCIS too is bound by the law - just as much as you are. You need a good lawyer and you have to work up a detailed case.

Long story short, I had a ***p-in with the law at a young age, which caused USCIS to keep denying my application. And, I too was toying around with all of the above...kept on asking why, why, why is USCIS not seeing me, but only that stupid incident. You see, when it comes to the law, emotional stuff doesn't count - only hard core facts do.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence"! - John Adams on the defense of the English soldiers in the Boston Massacre. I just recently watched the HBO Series and I am extremely fond of this quote.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

That's Hudson's quote Koller! To concerned citizen: Don't visit or move to AZ. That's the last place you and your hubby want to be now. AZ is trying to overturn Federal law and make their own version of immigration law if you hadn't heard by now.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    That's Hudson's quote Koller! To concerned citizen: Don't visit or move to AZ. That's the last place you and your hubby want to be now. AZ is trying to overturn Federal law and make their own version of immigration law if you hadn't heard by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know this is Hudson's quote, that's where I learned it first. It is very profound and I like it - always have. His posts don't carry it anymore.

I am in the process of preparing for yet another round of court action. My application is now down to a regular I-485 again and I hope that the judge will just give the go ahead. With USCIS withdrawing their claims, I don't see any reason for it not to be approved this time around.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I am in the process of preparing for yet another round of court action. My application is now down to a regular I-485 again and I hope that the judge will just give the go ahead. With USCIS withdrawing their claims, I don't see any reason for it not to be approved this time around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go for it Tiger!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Sorry, but you are mistaken, when you marry a removal order you become the owner. Just like community property laws. Should have done your due diligence.

Talk about a contridiction. You call yourself an American, yet on here you're "Federale", which is spanish. Duh!!! And does that mean if I marry an American with a felony, that I'm married to the felony? Get your facts straight, and try using a dictionary. I bet you have only an 8th grade education, it shows.

Someone12
    "Life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness...' there's NOTHING in our laws/constitution, etc, that says you'll get it...only that you can pursue it....so get a life...marry an enema bag cleaner and enjoy the smell....

Someone12
    and speaking of your 'rights', you do have the right to remain silent....