50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHEN IMMIGRANT SPOUSE OF US CITIZEN COME BACK HOME IN USA FOR LUFE WITH FAMILY WITH CHILDREN ?

PLEASE HELP US WE NEED HELP SO MUCH WE NEED FORGIVE FOR JUST ONE TIME PLEASE CHANGE THIS INS RULES WE NEED OUR FAMILY SPOUSES AND OUR CHILDREN.

PLEASE HELP US WE NEED HELP SO MUCH WE NEED FORGIVE FOR JUST ONE TIME PLEASE CHANGE THIS INS RULES WE NEED OUR FAMILY SPOUSES AND OUR CHILDREN.

thanks someone12 I understand what you said Im sorry for make mistake and I hope from god you never make mistake never be sperated from your family .

some countries who is hungrey and stolen something when police get him and goverment give ponishment him which hand he stolen cut that hand? its correct honey? your country try to change that countries and want give peace and humanism right? have nice day lovely friend

Well, a solution is to move the USC spouse and children to the other country where the other spouse lives. If family unity is number one priority in your life, then I don't see why this is not considered?

someone12 I agree with you but I just say sorry and I understand we should respect to rules but I hade all ready family in there and I just say ponishment is heavy we can pay us dolar for ponishment and good for american economy also we can see our family or they be happy we are not criminal we just made mistake because we havent know that and why we want live in usa bro do you know over there better life no body bother nobody and we are with our family and work like ant thats all brother we are not profession like you you are great people we are simple bro you will make law later we cannot do we are simple people but you guys has give to us chance for live in the world if you erase all simple people in that world you can not be first class people someone12

If BCIS or the Bush administration will forgive the estimated 8-10 million illegals they might forgive the spouses of USC,don't you think Melanie?
    Not to forget that The Bush plan it is not a text bill,it is still questionable whether it will pass at all.And if it does it might have something for USC spouses too.
    Don't give up Matt!!!!

sory for my write english its not my real language I just learnd in 3 years with no school sory about it can you forgive me sir please ?

Lying about being a USC is like a death sentence in the eye of BCIS. Maybe in the future they might reconsiders it, but for now I can't see any way out.

The strenght of law is on its implementation, anything less than that it'll just become a written text in a book somewhere, being completely useless. This is somewhat the cause of the immigration problem in the US right now. There're laws, but minimal enforcement and penalty/punishment for those who breaks them.