50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: * Preparing for an Adj of Status Interview *

My wife and I have our Interview for Adj of Status in 1 month. I am a USC, so things should have been relatively easy but, my wife has two deportations on her record. She has been paroled into the country on a i94 (212i) on special public interest.

We might get denied for the deportations but, we would like to be able to go to court and file for Extreme Hardship on the USC.

Should we have anything ready to bring with us to the INS in case they deny the Adj of Status?

Thanks everyone,
    Ted

My wife and I have our Interview for Adj of Status in 1 month. I am a USC, so things should have been relatively easy but, my wife has two deportations on her record. She has been paroled into the country on a i94 (212i) on special public interest.

We might get denied for the deportations but, we would like to be able to go to court and file for Extreme Hardship on the USC.

Should we have anything ready to bring with us to the INS in case they deny the Adj of Status?

Thanks everyone,
    Ted

So are we to understand that you filed an I130 for the alien wife and that has been approved?

Michael
    During the imterview I grabbed my ex wife's crotch and gave her several open mouthed kisses to prove that we were married. When asked if we had ***, i bent her over the desk and did her right there.

Michael...hey you know that I have shared in the past that I can understand the pain of what you have gone thru, but let me give you the name and phone number of my psychiatrist...cuz I think you need to talk to someone...and everyone on this board probably thinks I am whacko too, but I don't think I 've gotten this bad!

What do you mean she has 2 deportations on her record?????? She was deported twice or she is currently in deportation proceedings? If she is currently in deportation proceedings then the interview will not be conducted. Her green card will be decided by an Immigration Judge not an Immigration Officer. If she was previously deported did she stay out the required amount of time or did she obtain a waiver PRIOR to reentering the country? If she didn't it doesn't matter that she is married to a USC the case would be denied.

Thanks for responding BronzeLady! Your knowledge is well taken.

My wife has two deportations on her record and she was waiting in Mexico but the District Attorney Paroled her back in to testify against the previous immigration lawyer we had who was indeed a fraud and he is now in jail waiting for the trial.

My question is can they grant her the GreenCard because she is here legally with the i94 Parole. Should we have a Waiver of Exludability in case they deny...will that work?

Without knowing more specifics I can't answer that question. The fact that she was paroled back in to testify will not hurt her but what was she ordered deported for? That could cause a problem. To be sure it's not the run-of-the-mill case and will probably not be resolved easily.

Michael you do say somethings that are not of my liking all the time but this is Hilarious.
    ooh god.
    Ted there are other experts on the board to help you out. First and far most you sure need all the evidence you can get with bona fide marriage. As far as these deportation proceeding you need to talk to Sammy or 4now.