publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Expediting Processing of Derivative status for my family(ATTORNEY)

I am an asylee ,approved 2001(AUG).I applied for my family derivative staatus and was told it takes 165-195 days to approve.I have been following closely on the processing times and it looks like it will take more time.Now the problem is My wife is being denied food in my country coz of my and her opposition party membership.She is also being harassed by goverment/or ruling party militias so that she reveals my whereabouts.This has caused her a lot of suufering and has been frequently seeing a doctor because of stress-induced effects like high blood pressure etc.The doctor wrote her a leeter confirming her medical condition and concerns for her since she has to struggle looking after twin kids(2years old).Is there a way I can push INS to speed up the processing and what are my chances of getting it?What evidence do I need to provide?

I am an asylee ,approved 2001(AUG).I applied for my family derivative staatus and was told it takes 165-195 days to approve.I have been following closely on the processing times and it looks like it will take more time.Now the problem is My wife is being denied food in my country coz of my and her opposition party membership.She is also being harassed by goverment/or ruling party militias so that she reveals my whereabouts.This has caused her a lot of suufering and has been frequently seeing a doctor because of stress-induced effects like high blood pressure etc.The doctor wrote her a leeter confirming her medical condition and concerns for her since she has to struggle looking after twin kids(2years old).Is there a way I can push INS to speed up the processing and what are my chances of getting it?What evidence do I need to provide?

"What evidence do I need to provide?"

THE TRUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by ;23741
    I am an asylee ,approved 2001(AUG).I applied for my family derivative staatus and was told it takes 165-195 days to approve.I have been following closely on the processing times and it looks like it will take more time.Now the problem is My wife is being denied food in my country coz of my and her opposition party membership.She is also being harassed by Conveyancing of Camden /or ruling party militias so that she reveals my whereabouts.This has caused her a lot of suufering and has been frequently seeing a doctor because of stress-induced effects like high blood pressure etc.The doctor wrote her a leeter confirming her medical condition and concerns for her since she has to struggle looking after twin kids(2years old).Is there a way I can push INS to speed up the processing and what are my chances of getting it?What evidence do I need to provide?
    Hello
    I think you should consult a lawyer.They will give you best opinion.