free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copies of Tax Returns

Has anyone got citizenship without been ask to show copies of his/her tax returns at a naturalization interview? If yes what District Office?

Has anyone got citizenship without been ask to show copies of his/her tax returns at a naturalization interview? If yes what District Office?

There is no way you can apply for a citizenship without having your tax returns for the last 3 years. You need to pay taxes for at least 3 years in order to qualify for a citizenship. go get a job

Don't try to rob Uncle Sam.

Me can have you up your *** and rob Uncle Sam at the same time!

You can rob Uncle Sam or anyone you want, Noncitizen... but this will come back to you in many different ways.
    Being a dishonest person only attracts other dishonest ones to your life... and soon you will be robbed as well... big time!
    Be respectable. Be fair. This country has been giving you many opportunities to have a good life... in a honest way, I'm sure.

It's because of people like you, Noncitizen, that the US government makes things harder for the good and trustworthy immigrants who want to live an honest life in this country.
    Thank you very much for being so corrupt!

Sorry to judge you.

There are lots of disadvantage when you don't pay taxes, one of them is a citizenship, unemployment, social security when you get old, your wife and kids won't get any social security on your behalf when you die, when you retire you won't have enough assests so uncle sam won't pay for your retirement.

In case you never filled for the past 3 years,you r gonna have to wait for 3 years, I mean to pay taxes for 3 years so you can have a record, and the INS think ofyou as a good citizen.

I have something for you
    If you only fill taxes for the past 3 years, it doesn't matter how much you made, you are qualified for citizenship, or, if you are married and you and your spouse fill together even if you didn't work, you are still illegible to apply for citizenship. Good luck

Can this person obtain copies of their past three W-2s and file those returns now? Of course, he/she should file ALL the returns not paid to date. I'm wondering if the poster pays the returns right now, if that will bring things current. And don't get mad, folks, I'm a USC and I pay a fortune every week to the taxman, and this issue really ticks me off. I was just thinking that retroactively paying those returns may be a way to at least fulfill that requirement.

The IRS will always welcome your contribution to their bank, you just gonna need to pay a penalty for not paying taxes on time.