50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Green Card Jobs

Hey guys does anyone know the most "in demand" jobs that US employers want and would be willing to petition a foreign worker for? I dont have a degree and want to study to get a bachelors degree so US employers would hire me--- Thats if I get past Labor Certification----- LC is basicly that if an american worker is available then they will get the job and not me---

So is there a list somewhere that shows all the jobs where theres more jobs than qualified amreicans to work for it?

So far I got this list of largest openings of jobs in the USA:

http://www.acinet.org/acinet/oview2....plus&x=54&y=14

Isnt secondary school teachers hired by the government and perhaps private schools? I'd like to do that but dont know if I'll have to go through some official US state certification education thing which would disqualify me---

Anyways if you guys can tell me a list of jobs and how theres a demand of that job and little americans qualified to do it it would be useful to me

thanks

Hey guys does anyone know the most "in demand" jobs that US employers want and would be willing to petition a foreign worker for? I dont have a degree and want to study to get a bachelors degree so US employers would hire me--- Thats if I get past Labor Certification----- LC is basicly that if an american worker is available then they will get the job and not me---

So is there a list somewhere that shows all the jobs where theres more jobs than qualified amreicans to work for it?

So far I got this list of largest openings of jobs in the USA:

http://www.acinet.org/acinet/oview2....plus&x=54&y=14

Isnt secondary school teachers hired by the government and perhaps private schools? I'd like to do that but dont know if I'll have to go through some official US state certification education thing which would disqualify me---

Anyways if you guys can tell me a list of jobs and how theres a demand of that job and little americans qualified to do it it would be useful to me

thanks

Hi,

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. Please take a look here http://online.onetcenter.org/ and you will find a lot of information about jobs you can be sponsored for a green card. This is a government site, so this information must be correct and up to date.

Good luck!

What you are refering to is the ETA-750 and the I-140 (Employer sponsored GreenCard). And yes, there is a process involved in-which the employer has to prove that there is no other capable US citizen available. BUT, it only refers to US citizens in the area! Which means that even if you are skilled in an overly employed job, you can still get sponsored in the US if the area you are applying for doesn't have any US workers willing to work at the pre-negotiated wage. So your chances are still pretty good no matter what job field you get into, aslong as they dont have any in the area and there is an employer willing to sponsor you. Good luck in your journey!

Good to plan ahead. Have you been to the US before, Do yo have money to pay for your education in the US? Why not try coming here as a seasonal H2B worker, get a feel for the place, see what is available and then make up your mind? If interested, visit www.gpservicesusa.com

Dear AnEmployer,

First of all thanks for the correction.
    Second, which are those areas you mentioned and how it is possible to find the companies in those areas are willing to sponsor somebody?

Thanks in advance!

Well LTee, let me explain a little bit more about how you qualify for the ETA-750. When your employer applies the form for you, he must also put an add in the paper, in the union hall (if applicable), or on an internet job search engine, asking for exactly what you are and offering the pay that he is offering you. In other words, if you wanted to come into the country as a software engineer with 2 years experience, and the local Microsoft Office was sponsoring you, then they would put an add in the local paper saying something like, "Microsoft seeks software engineers, with at-least 2 years experience, pay is 40 a year" or something like that. The company must then keep a record of everyone who then applies for the job, and if no one applies who has more experience than you or who is willing to work for only 40 a year, then the DOL will approve you as a US undermanned worker.
    As far as the areas are concerned, I would stick with small towns, away from the coast (if possible). Because the smaller the town, the more likely it is that you will be the only one there with that skill.
    As far as finding one of those towns, well... that's up to you. It depends on where you want to live, you got 50 states here to choose from, and several thousand towns to choose from in each state. So that daunting task is all up to you. What I would do if I were you, would be to try and make an acquaintance inside the US (either family or friend) and have them ask around town for you, and see if there would be anyone willing to sponsor you. Or you could do as Isaac Zama suggested and come here under an H2B (which is something I'm not too familiar with) and then ask around when you get here or try the web site he gave you and see if you can contact an employer that way.
    Well, once again, good luck!

AnEmployer,

Thank you very much! Your words made some ideas came up in my mind...

Thanks again!