50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 delays, What is up? (TSC)

Does anyone know what's going on with the I-751 processing times at TSC? Is there any hope for things to get better anytime soon? Should we all begin calling to try and get there attention through mass pestering? Any thoughts or ideas?

Does anyone know what's going on with the I-751 processing times at TSC? Is there any hope for things to get better anytime soon? Should we all begin calling to try and get there attention through mass pestering? Any thoughts or ideas?

Yes we need to do something about this.

I remember when I seemed to be the only one with this issue... I predicted that it would grow and grow - which it has...

I am also convinced that the end is a long way off yet...

Just remember one thing. The only way things will change with BCIS is by political will. People who deal with INS have no direct political power until they become citizens and no longer deal with them. That means that immigration advocacy groups are the ones who need to make the noise... And the AILA.

ARQU

Whats wrong with Texas center. The 8/15/03 update shows that they only moved one day from 7/30/2003.

Something is terribly wrong with these m*therf*ckers. What do you all think?

every think is about political ,power .
    they try now to slow down the process with immigration .
    that is the only way they can start control the immigrations
    control the borders . slow down the imigration process, people will start to quit ,hard for other imigrants to came in Usa the imigrants number will start to go down in the future

Yes...

Anyone who has ever stepped foot in a district BCIS office knows that it must be actually designed for INEFFICENCY not for speed and effectivness... That is very clear to all of us who are swimming around in the INS pool...

ARQU

Men this is like a curse. Have you all noticed that at TSC they moved one day from 7/30/03 to 8/15/03.

I dont mean to be rude but what do those f*ols do all day? Do they just go there and e*t each other all day or what?

Josto @ Halali@ guatemalan19432003 @ more ID's

Jostali, I-751 is the best thing that INS has done because if someone exploiting BCIS rules then they definitely belongs federal jail and then plane. Because of such people I-751 is taking long time so that who ever got married for the sake of green card will be exposed during this period. I hope you got this straight.