free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fedup

I am so fedup with a so called "friend" of mine. This guy is sitting home collecting benefits from the government using fraudalent papers, while I am busting my *** every day to work. And he got a god damn nerve to keep putting it in my face. My "so called Friend" brought a US birth certificate and a SSN number , now the government is paying for his sorry *** to attend school, plus gave him a fat check last week from his FASFA. While I am working an attending school my self paying taxes, because I work and make a descend salary with no kids have have to pay for my education expense out of pocket. He should school , this country is full out bullshit, I seem whem people are hard working and honest they can get anything in this country, but when they cheat the system even with fraudalent paper they get rewarded.

I am so fedup with a so called "friend" of mine. This guy is sitting home collecting benefits from the government using fraudalent papers, while I am busting my *** every day to work. And he got a god damn nerve to keep putting it in my face. My "so called Friend" brought a US birth certificate and a SSN number , now the government is paying for his sorry *** to attend school, plus gave him a fat check last week from his FASFA. While I am working an attending school my self paying taxes, because I work and make a descend salary with no kids have have to pay for my education expense out of pocket. He should school , this country is full out bullshit, I seem whem people are hard working and honest they can get anything in this country, but when they cheat the system even with fraudalent paper they get rewarded.

Why did you let your friend get away with this? You by not doing anything will make you guilty as well. As a citizen, it is your duty to report anybody even if he is your friend to the proper authorities.That's why people look down at immigrants as scums of the earth because of what your friend is doing. This is the kind of stigma that immigrants carry along with them, sad part is, most immigrants just want to work, live a normal life and obey the law of the land.

I don't believe this he can buy a birth certificate/ss & he is not caught. Is it a bogus certificate or a geniune one with some body else name on it. Don't worry he will be in jail one day,if it is true.

The trouble with American schools is that they don't cross check records and they verify little information. Any illegal alien can get into school, even ahead of a citizen, so it can't be too hard to pass off fake documents. This has got to change. It upsets everyone.

I just don't get you -- guest. Why are you becoming 'jealous' of someone that you KNOW full well that is doing something wrong?? You are suffering working and he's lazy and rich? So what? You KNOW he's doing something illegal and might some day get punished, while you'd continue to live honestly thereafter. So, my dear, if you don't have the courage to report this friend of yours to proper authorities, don't come here and vent your frustrations, will ya?!

Oh man, oh man! This is even worse!

If your friend "bought" a U.S birth certificate and social security number which are not his, he is committing a felony which is punishable by 6 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
    You can access the INS online, there is an email address on their website, by which you can supply relevant information to the INS. The INS will read and respond to your email, and turn any information over to the proper department for action.

Would have already done it Anon, don't you think? Perhaps wants one of persons inhabiting this place to do it?