50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those of you who are as bored as I am...

"Users of this system can develop their own communities, or browse existing ones by subject. View text in English, Spanish, German or French.

A single user registration lets you carry your unique identity across our over 500,000 active communities, and our Forum Find lets you search those communities quickly and easily."

Has immi forums and chat rooms.

http://www.ezboard.com

"Users of this system can develop their own communities, or browse existing ones by subject. View text in English, Spanish, German or French.

A single user registration lets you carry your unique identity across our over 500,000 active communities, and our Forum Find lets you search those communities quickly and easily."

Has immi forums and chat rooms.

http://www.ezboard.com

Jo,

Just want to inform you...I got job Geshhh, its quite different after few months not working. But I like it. Honestly quite anxious since its my first time working in US. But luckily everybody at work really nice to me and hope I can master my work soonest possible.

congrats Me2!!

i've wondered where you've been, girly grrl!!

if you're having trouble with admin or bookkeeping, let me know, maybe i can help you out.

I was thinking the same thing, that you got a job, since we haven't heard from you for a while now.

Congratz!

Did you see my post about INS having my EAD sent back to the local office?

I am now convinced that I won't be getting a working permit I just wonder if we could get our 120 bucks back?
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Thanks Jo and Bushmaster!!!

I read about your post Bushmaster...but I thought they only transfer it and you will get it soonest.Seriously you won't get it? What is the reason? I hope you will get it soon even after few hassles.

Hey Jo...I'm working as Exec. Asst. Ohhh...I don't know that you good in Admin, sure I'm going to ask you lots of questions

I think there are lots of differences specially in the office culture, the words, the style of works and others. But I'm gonna live . I start working on Wednesday. Too many things that I have to learn. Thats funny coz' my boss said, Friday will be the 'casual dress'...so I wore my denim long skirt with nice blouse, still look like semi casual...he called me in the office and said nicely that we not allow to wear 'denim'...arghhhhhhhh..hehe, well I didn't know.

Bushmaster....hope you'll manage to get your EAD. Jo...thanks

Me2, mind if i ask where you're from?

Jo, I'm from Malaysia.

me2, someone is gonna cry if we chat back and forth here, email me at: Oldsmobile1972442@yahoo.com

does that board has immigration stuff, josephine?