Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USCIS news GC production delays

Permanent Resident Card Production Delays

USCIS is announcing that applicants may experience up to an eight week delay in the delivery of their permanent resident card while we are in the process of upgrading our card production equipment. USCIS Field Offices will be issuing temporary evidence of permanent residence in the form of an I-551 stamp to applicants approved for permanent residence at the time of their interview. You will need to take your passport to your appointment. If you do not have a passport, you must bring a passport style photo and government issued photo identification to receive temporary evidence of permanent residence.

If the application is approved subsequent to your interview or by a Service Center or the National Benefit Center, the applicant should bring the above documents to an INFOPASS appointment to be issued temporary evidence of permanent residence in the form of an I-551 stamp.

USCIS website
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

USCIS is announcing that applicants may experience up to an eight week delay in the delivery of their permanent resident card while we are in the process of upgrading our card production equipment. USCIS Field Offices will be issuing temporary evidence of permanent residence in the form of an I-551 stamp to applicants approved for permanent residence at the time of their interview. You will need to take your passport to your appointment. If you do not have a passport, you must bring a passport style photo and government issued photo identification to receive temporary evidence of permanent residence.

If the application is approved subsequent to your interview or by a Service Center or the National Benefit Center, the applicant should bring the above documents to an INFOPASS appointment to be issued temporary evidence of permanent residence in the form of an I-551 stamp.

USCIS website
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

USCIS website </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brit can you please tell'em I'll be there just as soon as I am done.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Nice portrait Koller. Very classy. I like it when a woman dresses properly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Nice portrait Koller. Very classy. I like it when a woman dresses properly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a portrait of Empress Elisabeth of Austria and Queen of Hungary - the prettiest woman of her time.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Nice portrait Koller. Very classy. I like it when a woman dresses properly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a portrait of Empress Elisabeth of Austria and Queen of Hungary - the prettiest woman of her time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beautiful!!! Drawback = All Those Dam n Layers to get through!!! Or a Specialy Trained Team to infultrate The Cage that Holds it up!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

nyekulturny! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever this might be!

Ah, now I actually get it. Nye kulturny. Keine Kultur oder unkulturiert (deutsch). Der spinnt halt ein bisschen....!

It means uncultured in Russian and is directed against the immaturity of MIR.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Rube </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Her intelligent expression at the end of the scene...that could be me. I do stuff like that.