free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: HELP FROM ANYONE ABOUT I-130

GOOD EVENING,
    I AM A USC. MY HUSBAND IS OUT OF STATUS. WE WERE MARRIED MARCH 26, 2001. MY HUSBAND WAS IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS WHILE WE WERE ENGAGED. THE JUDGE TOLD HIM HE HAD TO LEAVE. AS AN ASIDE, THE JUDGE SAID TO MY HUSBAND, THE BEST WAY TO STAY IS TO GET MARRIED. JUST GET MARRIED. I FILED AN I-130 ON HIS BEHALF AT THE VSC. THEY ARE LESS THAN USELESS. WE HAVE RECEIVED A RFI. IT WANTED PROOF THAT WE WERE RESIDING TOGETHER. IT STATED THAT THE I-130 WAS DENIABLE BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO LEAVE. IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE APPROVED, THE NOTICE STATED THAT WE HAD TO ASK FOR A BONA FIDE MARRIAGE EXEMPTION. MY ORIGINAL ATTORNEY WAS A USELES WASTE OF SKIN. HE CLAIMED THE 130 WOULD BE APPROVED IN 8 MONTHS, SINCE I AM A CITIZEN. NEEDLESS TO SAY, BECAUSE OF THE RENOWNED INCOMPETENCE OF THE INS WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO. I CALL THE INS AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK TO HARRASS THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING. NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING AND ARE AS USELESS AS EVER. MY ATTORNEY SAID THAT SINCE WE FILED BEFOR THE APRIL 30, 2001 DEADLINE WE SHOULD BE FINE.

WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO?

GOOD EVENING,
    I AM A USC. MY HUSBAND IS OUT OF STATUS. WE WERE MARRIED MARCH 26, 2001. MY HUSBAND WAS IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS WHILE WE WERE ENGAGED. THE JUDGE TOLD HIM HE HAD TO LEAVE. AS AN ASIDE, THE JUDGE SAID TO MY HUSBAND, THE BEST WAY TO STAY IS TO GET MARRIED. JUST GET MARRIED. I FILED AN I-130 ON HIS BEHALF AT THE VSC. THEY ARE LESS THAN USELESS. WE HAVE RECEIVED A RFI. IT WANTED PROOF THAT WE WERE RESIDING TOGETHER. IT STATED THAT THE I-130 WAS DENIABLE BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO LEAVE. IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE APPROVED, THE NOTICE STATED THAT WE HAD TO ASK FOR A BONA FIDE MARRIAGE EXEMPTION. MY ORIGINAL ATTORNEY WAS A USELES WASTE OF SKIN. HE CLAIMED THE 130 WOULD BE APPROVED IN 8 MONTHS, SINCE I AM A CITIZEN. NEEDLESS TO SAY, BECAUSE OF THE RENOWNED INCOMPETENCE OF THE INS WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING YET. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO. I CALL THE INS AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK TO HARRASS THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING. NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING AND ARE AS USELESS AS EVER. MY ATTORNEY SAID THAT SINCE WE FILED BEFOR THE APRIL 30, 2001 DEADLINE WE SHOULD BE FINE.

WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO?

hE WHO HARRASS ins GET NO fORTUNE cOOKIE! (I-130)

On our new forum we will start a Removal Proceedings section,

Please post there as soon as possible and I'll recommend my attorney to you who practices in NJ...

Also I 'll post an example letter of that request...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigra...dex.php?page=2

To Bushmaster:
    If you really want to help people then why don't you post reply over here instead of inviting people to leave this board and post on your board. If you will post reply here, others will also benefit from you advise.
    By doing this, I don't know what type of message you want to send to others.
    Good luck to you my friend.

Guest,

First off, that is not my forum, but sure that is a forum I love to be at...

I can post the information, yes you are correct, but I am not willing to give my email address nor my attorney's info on here... Plus I was going to post a scanned image of the request letter and it is not possible to do it here...

Bushmaster:
    If you will give Attorney's information, it will be an additional advertisement for him. Lot of people from Tristate Area can contact him and secure his services for Immigration purposes.
    Don't you think it will be a good idea for the people to know about a good Immigration Attorney in their Area.
    Good luck anyway

I am kind of skeptical about the whole thing, because I have never asked my attorney if I can recommend him... You know, maybe he doesn't want too many cases on top of his head...

I have recommended to couple people and they were turned down because of his workload... But it was last year, I don't know about this year... I'll sure ask him about recommendations...