50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: my boyfriend isn't legal

My boyfriend is from ecuador. When he first came over to america he had a visa passport, but now that has expired three years ago. He's still here, working and paying taxes. He and I have talked about getting married (I'm a USC). How can this be done? Is there anyway to fix his status in the US? Does it matter that he has a child as well which was born here?

My boyfriend is from ecuador. When he first came over to america he had a visa passport, but now that has expired three years ago. He's still here, working and paying taxes. He and I have talked about getting married (I'm a USC). How can this be done? Is there anyway to fix his status in the US? Does it matter that he has a child as well which was born here?

You can get married then adjust his status in the U.S. Go to the local Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in person to register before you get married.

Here is a link for the offices:

ICE Offices

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bhughes83:
    My boyfriend is from ecuador. When he first came over to america he had a visa passport, but now that has expired three years ago. He's still here, working and paying taxes. He and I have talked about getting married (I'm a USC). How can this be done? Is there anyway to fix his status in the US? Does it matter that he has a child as well which was born here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were you born in the US?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Someone12
    Another blemish on the human gene pool....

USA!!! Fix This NOW!!! They will Get In!!!
    not Valid for work!!! Yet SS Administration "GOVERNMENT" . Does not accurately sepperate not valid For work!!! Pay your taxes your In!!! WOW More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!! Which one Is worse? The Scammer/manipulator immigrant Or USA that Puts on the Blinders?????. Knows!!

Honest immigrants. these are the ones that make it more difficult for you!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Someone12
    I think ProudUSC is interested in hiring yet another visa cheat....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    I think ProudUSC is interested in hiring yet another visa cheat.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i m legal......plz try me <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre> ff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    What do you have in mind? Something kinky? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, we have nothing available along those lines in our company - lmao!!!!