publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Any free immigration assistance in S. California?

HI,

I need to locate free immigration councel for my wife of 13 years. I'm American/Irish through generations, my wife is from Mexico. Just filed a I90 (we hope) with fee waiver and need some help on this stuff.

My wife was contacted yesterday and her file has been sent to San Diego for processing but in the being time she didn't receive a extension sticker and cuts her from employment which both of us are job searching currently. Or does anyone really know how to go about trying to get the temporary extension sticker, should I visit the office, as I live right near it, again and just inquire about it. I'm sure everyone nows how they won't speak with you and won't give any details as to their process or rules and obviously designed by intention to conseal our real rights.

And, do you think that the fee waiver is the reason for not getting it right off the bat?

HI,

I need to locate free immigration councel for my wife of 13 years. I'm American/Irish through generations, my wife is from Mexico. Just filed a I90 (we hope) with fee waiver and need some help on this stuff.

My wife was contacted yesterday and her file has been sent to San Diego for processing but in the being time she didn't receive a extension sticker and cuts her from employment which both of us are job searching currently. Or does anyone really know how to go about trying to get the temporary extension sticker, should I visit the office, as I live right near it, again and just inquire about it. I'm sure everyone nows how they won't speak with you and won't give any details as to their process or rules and obviously designed by intention to conseal our real rights.

And, do you think that the fee waiver is the reason for not getting it right off the bat?

You should ask an ins officer all this questions. They'll tell you how it is. Call the 1800 # from the www.immigration.gov site and they direct you.
    Concerning free help, you should go to the same site and they have lists of free help. also at any other government sites.
    Stop believing that anyone would know better than the ins itself.
    You're losing your time and at the same time you get the wrong info here. I have seen it so many time.
    And, besides that, don't you see that since you posted this subject, noone answered you???
    How long ago was that? Look at the date.
    Good luck, dear, and stop believing that you can eat anything that flies.

Yes.
    There is free legal service in san diego. Catholic service is on 3rd streetjustr accross the Law college in doen town and Free Legal service located at 110 S. Euclid Avenue, San Diego, CA 92114,
    Miko Tokohoma is the lady to contact.
    I Know this because I,m in san diego.

Does anyone know if there are any free immigration assistance in Stamford, Connecticut or in Connecticut