free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help for above 21 years age - F4 Catagory

Dear Mr. President,

I have received our Immigration Letter and our catagory is f4.
    Now, as you must be knowing that first the Agent choise form will come and then Immigration Visa Application (DS 230) Processing Fee Bill will come, which we have received.

In the Letter, the names of all the applicant are written including the name of my son, who has already crossed his 21 years of age and presently he is 23 and written to pay the processing fees, who wants to travel to us.

I wanted to ask you that -

1).The name of my son is there, means that he is eligible to acompany us when we go for visa interview and he also can get visa?

2).We tried calling at NVC in September and asked about my son that he has crossed his 21 years, the NVC people told that he is not eligible for VISA?

3).So, now what should we do? Should I send the Draft to NVC for my son?

4).or if, they tell me after paying the fees that he is not eligible, then what should I do? Can we get the fees back?

I hope you will solve my problem

Banatwala

Dear Mr. President,

I have received our Immigration Letter and our catagory is f4.
    Now, as you must be knowing that first the Agent choise form will come and then Immigration Visa Application (DS 230) Processing Fee Bill will come, which we have received.

In the Letter, the names of all the applicant are written including the name of my son, who has already crossed his 21 years of age and presently he is 23 and written to pay the processing fees, who wants to travel to us.

I wanted to ask you that -

1).The name of my son is there, means that he is eligible to acompany us when we go for visa interview and he also can get visa?

2).We tried calling at NVC in September and asked about my son that he has crossed his 21 years, the NVC people told that he is not eligible for VISA?

3).So, now what should we do? Should I send the Draft to NVC for my son?

4).or if, they tell me after paying the fees that he is not eligible, then what should I do? Can we get the fees back?

I hope you will solve my problem

Banatwala

It seems to me that the NVC has applied the CSPA in your son's case and therefore included him in the list.

You must pay for him and assume that he will get the visa due to the new law. PLease do not pay attention what the NVC told you because the legal knowledge of individuals answering the phone can vary greatly.

Do not pay attention to their words, pay attention to their actions. they have included your son. Pay the fee and get him the visa

I am aware of the sequence of events. Could you please share with the board, when exactly did you recieve the DS-230 form ( month etc ) and when did your priority date become current. Also if you can shed any light on when the petitioner got the financial support forms etc. I am trying to understand the exact time frame for future reference, as my relatives will soon be going through the process.

Good Luck

Good Luck

Seems like they have something in place to take into account the new law.

This is certainly good news....

Good Luck

Easy_cspa
    Will you please be more specific about the news?
    Pls post any new information you have or you can post a link where we can check it.

please post when your priority date was and when your visa number became current.

Umesh,

I was talking about the above case.

Sally,

Please read the "Retention of Priority" thread for more info

Dear Mr. President and all Others,

Thank you very much.

I have put into action your advice and now lets wate and watch what happnes!

Now, here are the list of events starting from "choice of Agent".

Our Petition was filed by my wife's brother, and our Priority Date was 4-Dec-90. And the catagory was P5 old catagory, which is now F4.
    We first received the Agent choice form in Mid August, on the form the date was 30-July-2002. Then we filled out the form and send it to the NVC with the Affidavte Support form in the month of August last weak.

Then we received the DS230 Part I and all other instruction papers in the first weak of Oct, now in this application processing fee bill, the name of my son was mentioned as traveling applicant and all the applicants who were going to travel now have to pay $ 335.

And after this we called at NVC, and you know rest of the story.

Banatwala

Dear Mr. President and all Others,

Thank you very much.

I have put into action your advice and now lets wate and watch what happnes!

Now, here are the list of events starting from "choice of Agent".

Our Petition was filed by my wife's brother, and our Priority Date was 4-Dec-90. And the catagory was P5 old catagory, which is now F4.
    We first received the Agent choice form in Mid August, on the form the date was 30-July-2002. Then we filled out the form and send it to the NVC with the Affidavte Support form in the month of August last weak.

Then we received the DS230 Part I and all other instruction papers in the first weak of Oct, now in this application processing fee bill, the name of my son was mentioned as traveling applicant and all the applicants who were going to travel now have to pay $ 335.

And after this we called at NVC, and you know rest of the story.

Banatwala