50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Group 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

I learned this by our mexican friends.. dont go to the ins office unless they are handing out GC's. There are 4 some millions MEX's here. why have they been not caught? I would highly recomend to those who are out of status and are considring to register to leave on their own will. hust book a flight and leave, save your self the trouble of being in jail and abused.

I learned this by our mexican friends.. dont go to the ins office unless they are handing out GC's. There are 4 some millions MEX's here. why have they been not caught? I would highly recomend to those who are out of status and are considring to register to leave on their own will. hust book a flight and leave, save your self the trouble of being in jail and abused.

There is just one reasson they(should i say we) havent been cought.

THEY NEED US HERE !

Iam not PRO illigal stuff, either to work "under the table"... but let me tell you something, im sure most of those illigal guys are willing to stand up for this country for one reasson...
    yeah, we might be MEXICANS by birth.. but we are living in a country in which we do can BE SOMEBODY, in which your work will be respected, in which you are going to be able to actually feed your family.

Story, let me know who would this make you feel if you were me...

I first came to this country with little english on my own (2yrs ago) and i stated working for a restaurant...

After 2months i was MANAGER... i was in charge of 39 people and my paycheck was almost TWICE the paycheck of the other manager (owner's brother)

What does this tells you?

We are not here just because THE BLOND PEOPLE, most of us KNOW how to really WORK... thats why out there is a lot of people who does not want HISPANIC people working here... BECAUSE WE DO TAKE THEIR JOBS !

I do love american people, they are just so...great, but let me tell you something.. if i was to have my own company in this country, i WOULDNT like to hire AMERICANS... no, it is not discrimination... or, it is.. but not against NATIONAL ORIGIN... but aginst LAZY PEOPLE...
    MOST americans do not appreciate their jobs at all.
    Of course i would need to hire some of them not to have trubbles... but i would make sure they would actually work.

Now, about going to INS... man, this is a hard thing to do, i mean... not to go.

We all want to get work permit, GC, be legal... some of us have relatives as USC, we do want to be here, we do want to help USA to be better... does anyone think we want to make this country as MEXICO or any other latinamerican country??

HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we arent stupied !

As as i said... I do like american people, thats why im here... i dont even care whats their skin color... if they do what they supposed to do !

I dont give a danm if they are white... black... even pink !

And i just want to become legal so i go to ARMY and fight for a country who told me i am SOMEBODY... and i do have the rights ANY OTHER HUMAN BEEN HAS, this country in which also my wife was borned, this country in which you can be who you are.

I do love USA... even more than some AMERICANS do.

PERIOD

I don't think I will ever see 1 Mexican going to the INS to go register if they are illigal here. They are to smart for that the the US gov know it 2.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Congratulations! Your example is greatly appreciated by those who prize hard work, competence and dedication. I am an illegal too, and I became a manager in less than one year. I didn't bring any special skills from my previous jobs in my country, but I brought enthusiasm and willingness to my workplace - I learned fast - and my boss respected that. My wages are not lower than any USC that I know of, so this proves that my promotion is not due to "cheap labor" like many posters here claim.

I've seen many USC and immigrants (legal or not) being hired and fired in a 5-year period, and those who stayed aren't very cheap for this company. Hiring cheap labor is actually very risky and expensive for any business because precious time is required for training and adaptation. The good employees (USC and immigrants) are still there solely because they are devoted to their jobs and because they are not indolent. They don't show up late with faltering excuses, they don't get "sick" easily, they don't cheat time, and they are productive.

Efficiency: that's what American biz wants.

Sometimes an alien is not that alien at all.