free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STILL WAITING FOR MY GREENCARD

MY HUSBAND WHO IS ONLY PERMANENT RESIDENT HERE IN THE STAATS FILLED FOR ME 7 YEARS AGO, I CAME OVER THE BORDER IN CANADA ILLEGAL ,BECAUSE I WAS HERE BEVOR--2 MONTH TO LONG (THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT 4 YEARS BEVOR I CAN ENTER THE STAATS AGAIN). SO MY HUSBAND HELPT ME TO COME HERE OVER CANADA.-SINCE THIS DAY I'AM SITTING HERE WITH NO PAPERS NO PERMISSION TO WORK AND TO LEAVE THE STATES. I WANE GO HOME BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS VERY SICK AND NEEDS MY HELP VERY BADLY.
    SO BUT WE HAVE A SON WHO IS 7 AND WHO I DON'T WANE LEAVE , AND MY HUSBAND WANTS TO GET SEPARATED WHO FILLED FOR AND SUPPORTS ME. SO C I CAN NOT WORK ,HOW I GONE LIVE HERE WHEN I DON'T HAVE MY PAPERS AND NOBODY WHO SUPPORTS ME? WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AS A MOM AND HUMANKIND? HE ALSO BLAMES ME FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING ( MONEY-WISE) I ALSO CAN'T GET A LAWER BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY UNTILL NOW NOBODY REALY CUT HELP ME BECAUSE MY CASE IS VERY DIFFICULT AND I'AM DYING HERE I NEED HELP IN ANY CASE WHAT CAN HE DO AND WHAT CAN I DO TO PROTECT MY SELF AND MY SON??? BY THE WAY WE ARE GERMANS

MY HUSBAND WHO IS ONLY PERMANENT RESIDENT HERE IN THE STAATS FILLED FOR ME 7 YEARS AGO, I CAME OVER THE BORDER IN CANADA ILLEGAL ,BECAUSE I WAS HERE BEVOR--2 MONTH TO LONG (THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT 4 YEARS BEVOR I CAN ENTER THE STAATS AGAIN). SO MY HUSBAND HELPT ME TO COME HERE OVER CANADA.-SINCE THIS DAY I'AM SITTING HERE WITH NO PAPERS NO PERMISSION TO WORK AND TO LEAVE THE STATES. I WANE GO HOME BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS VERY SICK AND NEEDS MY HELP VERY BADLY.
    SO BUT WE HAVE A SON WHO IS 7 AND WHO I DON'T WANE LEAVE , AND MY HUSBAND WANTS TO GET SEPARATED WHO FILLED FOR AND SUPPORTS ME. SO C I CAN NOT WORK ,HOW I GONE LIVE HERE WHEN I DON'T HAVE MY PAPERS AND NOBODY WHO SUPPORTS ME? WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AS A MOM AND HUMANKIND? HE ALSO BLAMES ME FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING ( MONEY-WISE) I ALSO CAN'T GET A LAWER BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY UNTILL NOW NOBODY REALY CUT HELP ME BECAUSE MY CASE IS VERY DIFFICULT AND I'AM DYING HERE I NEED HELP IN ANY CASE WHAT CAN HE DO AND WHAT CAN I DO TO PROTECT MY SELF AND MY SON??? BY THE WAY WE ARE GERMANS

Someone12
    What, Germans don't obey laws in Germany? Ach tung, schweinkapf....go home...there are no 'humankind' rights that reward border jumping, fraulein....veee have laws....and you don't respect them....yet here you are, 'vining' like das kows at immigrate2us.airhead. BTW, there is nothing stopping you from leaving...

Someone12
    Sounds like your husband has you figured out perfectly

Anny,

too bad you have no job cause somene12 is looking for a work oriented woman to help him pay his bills. currently he's on some sort of government supported disability program because he can't afford a brain transplant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Sounds like your husband has you figured out perfectly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anny, you can self sponsor because your husband let you stay here illegally and is divorcing you. Just go to your local USCIS and apply for a green card in person.

FED,

I dont understand your philosophy...., you were picking on Tak that he was was encouraging ppl to violate US immigrations lawS and here you are encouraging ANNY to obtain Green card where you acknowledge she was and she damm is illegal in the United States of America (USA). someone need to audit your license qualifications and Fine you with a ticket since you are promoting illegal MOTIVES to be conducted by ppl who seek your advice. This is violation of Imigration Practise and u need to be jailed for this.....does anyone know how we can start filing the paper work against Fed. I need her website to create some post on youtube and have her well known to the public. My god, she is encouraging someone who is illegal in US to go and obtain Green Card.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Anny, you can self sponsor because your husband let you stay here illegally and is divorcing you. Just go to your local USCIS and apply for a green card in person. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He/she does this all the time abercrombie. It's enough to make you
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.... WHAT THE **** DOES HE/SHE THINK WHO HE/SHE IS-REALY!!!!SITS THERE AND MAKES ALL THE BAD COMMENDS AND IT SEEMS LIKE HE HAS NOTHING ELS TO DO...