50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: V-visa problem!!!!!!!!!! To antman23, Boni, and all

Hi, I came to USA with V-visa. My mother is US-parmanent resident who applied for me on Sept, 1998. I entered in February, 2002 with V-visa. The day after I entered USA I became 21. I have 2 years visa. I applied for work-permit and was denied because of my age. I know 3 other people who has the same status as I have. Please tell us what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I came to USA with V-visa. My mother is US-parmanent resident who applied for me on Sept, 1998. I entered in February, 2002 with V-visa. The day after I entered USA I became 21. I have 2 years visa. I applied for work-permit and was denied because of my age. I know 3 other people who has the same status as I have. Please tell us what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the same problem dude,i enetered here in US as a V visa holder(V2).I filed my working permit 2 mos.ago and i did not receive any response from INS yet,other than the instruction to have a fingerprint.I did some research about our status,but you mentioned that after you entered US you turned 21 already,so your visa is already expired.Check your visa in your passport,it stated that visa expires prior before 21st bday.So your living now here in US illegally,ust make a move dude.Because im doing some moves after i entered here in US,i filed already an extension of stay just to stay here legally.But i dont know if INS going to approved my extension.If not,i need to go back in the philippines before my 21st bday.Are you a filipino or what?I want to talk to you,because i thought that i am the only one with this kind of visa problem.pls reply.