free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: hi please read story, i need help

hi,
    okay this is kinda weird but i need help from you guys.
    okay i am an iligal immigrant from Mexico i have lived here in the USA all my life, since i was like 1 even younger. I went to school i graduated high school even went to college but was too expensive for me. i met this lovely lady that is a citizen born here in the us. about 2 1/2 years ago. And we are planning on getting married as soon as i get an engagement ring (lol). I have been working with one of my friends Social Security number and i worked under the table before too. how do i go about this? where can i get some legal help? I need help!
    thank you .
    Hector

hi,
    okay this is kinda weird but i need help from you guys.
    okay i am an iligal immigrant from Mexico i have lived here in the USA all my life, since i was like 1 even younger. I went to school i graduated high school even went to college but was too expensive for me. i met this lovely lady that is a citizen born here in the us. about 2 1/2 years ago. And we are planning on getting married as soon as i get an engagement ring (lol). I have been working with one of my friends Social Security number and i worked under the table before too. how do i go about this? where can i get some legal help? I need help!
    thank you .
    Hector

please guys, need some info. please

if you entered with a visa (not likely, though), you can adjust your status and get a GC based on marriage to USC(illegal presense is forgiven most of the time). If not, then you can't. Sorry.

If you have been here since you were a baby, than you have been here for at least 10 years. You will probably be able to gain permanent residence, but it will be a very complicated process. I would suggest not doing anything until after you get married. Having a US citizen spouse will be a big plus. I would suggest going to an immigration lawyer right away to discuss your situation. I know that they are expensive, but in your case, it's really necessary. There is something called the Dream Act, which may be able to help you. I'm not sure. You can get more info at http://www.BCIS.gov. You can also gain insight by checking this board every day. It is very active and you may be able to find someone who has been in a similar situation or who has knowledge about your kind of case. Good Luck
    Have a nice day

Michael
    To the wetback;

Yes you can get a visa. Everyone else does. It's pretty easy. As soon as you get it you can dump your beloved.

F U Michael....
    do you know that us Wetbacks make your country run.
    Have you ever thought you were a RACIST S+O+B?
    thanks to everyone else that is helping, since this is a helping forum, or am i in the wrong place?

Michael
    I WAS helping you ungreatful creature by giving comfort and good advice. Thanks for mowing our lawns too.

lol, see thats the problem with this world.........some people are blind, I mean you dont know what i do for a living. how the hell are u giving me comfort...i dont need your comfort.........dude
    trust me i am well off right now, and i am in love with my girl. Im not gonna leave her in 2 years like you said, just after i get my citizenship.