free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legal Alien Deportaion Needs To STOP

I am a usc sitting here so despriate, Thinking of away i can stop this awful LAW of deporting LEGAL ALIENS for a mistake. THIS LAW IS AFFECTING TO MANY UNITED STATE CITIZEN, MANY BEING CHILDEREN.
    I WANT TO LET THE HOLE COUNTRY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, I WANT TO LET THE PEOPLE HEAR THE VOICE'S OF THESE USC CHILDEREN THAT ARE AND WILL BE AFFECTED BY THIS INHUMANE LAW FOR LIFE, AND I WOULD LOVE TO TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW IT HAS AFFECTED ME AS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, AND HOW I WILL BE AFFECTED FOR LIFE.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO START THIS FIGHT TO STOP THIS LAW, WHERE DO I START, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO FIGHT? HELP ME OUT PLEASE
    THANK YOU

I am a usc sitting here so despriate, Thinking of away i can stop this awful LAW of deporting LEGAL ALIENS for a mistake. THIS LAW IS AFFECTING TO MANY UNITED STATE CITIZEN, MANY BEING CHILDEREN.
    I WANT TO LET THE HOLE COUNTRY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, I WANT TO LET THE PEOPLE HEAR THE VOICE'S OF THESE USC CHILDEREN THAT ARE AND WILL BE AFFECTED BY THIS INHUMANE LAW FOR LIFE, AND I WOULD LOVE TO TELL THE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW IT HAS AFFECTED ME AS A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, AND HOW I WILL BE AFFECTED FOR LIFE.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO START THIS FIGHT TO STOP THIS LAW, WHERE DO I START, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO FIGHT? HELP ME OUT PLEASE
    THANK YOU

How can they deport legal alien? I can understand if they were illegals, but LPRs???

well they are taking his greencard away, thats how.

since apprx. 1997, Lpr's can be "removed" for very "minor" crimes such as shoplifting or "substance abuse" (harmfull only to themselves) etc.

SURE: THATS WHAT I AM WANTING TO STOP, IT IS AFFECTING , OUR OWN PEOPLE , UNITED STATES CITIZEN'S AND IT IS SO INHUMANE, ITS WRONG AND IT NEED'S TO STOP AND THE ONLY WAY IS IS SOMEONE TAKES THE FRIST STEP
    GETTING ALL OTHER PEOPLE AFFECTED BY THIS.

[This message was edited by ILW Moderator on April 03, 2003 at 01:27 PM.]

Julie, give me more information. If I'm reading this right naturalized US citizens are being deported. What's the whole story?

Julie forgot to mention that her husband was convicted of manslaughter. That is not a "minor crime."

there were incidences there U.S.C. were removed (accidently). But "involuntary manslaughter" is not a minor crime Julie if that is truly your case.

These laws have been passed by and with the full support of the "compassionates right".

Julie,
    Criminal alien has to be deported. No matter if they are legal, In your case, You was shouting regarding your rights as USC.
    your husband is almost convicted for murder... cryin out loud.
    Law is not wrong here, your husband is..