50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: HELP!!!!!!!!!! IM SCARED

I have tried so hard to have this question answered...so here's another try.

Im a canadian citizen living in the US and am in a same *** relationship. I have no visa, and am here virtually unbeknownst to the ins. I have not worked here, nor do i intend to. My intention is to stay here until my partner and I return to my home city in canada, where we will marry, as it is now leagl to do so.

My question is this:
    When I return to canada...what should I do?
    My problem is this:
    I have been here far longer then allowed, although i have broken no laws (accept for maybe immigration laws). Will I be arrested when i return home????????
    I plan to tell them exactly how long Ive been here, and be very straighforward with them...ACCEPT..I am afraid to tell them that I was here with my same *** partner. I will say i was visiting a love interest and leave it at that. Is that wise????
    But, I must know what to expect when I go back. Will I be in trouble??? What's going to happen to me?????

I hope someone can help.
    Please email your replies to sweetartstudent@hotmail.com
    Thanx

I have tried so hard to have this question answered...so here's another try.

Im a canadian citizen living in the US and am in a same *** relationship. I have no visa, and am here virtually unbeknownst to the ins. I have not worked here, nor do i intend to. My intention is to stay here until my partner and I return to my home city in canada, where we will marry, as it is now leagl to do so.

My question is this:
    When I return to canada...what should I do?
    My problem is this:
    I have been here far longer then allowed, although i have broken no laws (accept for maybe immigration laws). Will I be arrested when i return home????????
    I plan to tell them exactly how long Ive been here, and be very straighforward with them...ACCEPT..I am afraid to tell them that I was here with my same *** partner. I will say i was visiting a love interest and leave it at that. Is that wise????
    But, I must know what to expect when I go back. Will I be in trouble??? What's going to happen to me?????

I hope someone can help.
    Please email your replies to sweetartstudent@hotmail.com
    Thanx

People always except immigration officers to be more understanding than they really are. Trust me, they will not be sympathetic or say "Well gee, he was just visiting somebody, we'll let it slide." Spare yourself and your partner a lot of grief by "shortening" the length of your stay.

Unless there is an outstanding warrant on you, there should be no reason for an arrest for an overstay. If you can't prove then you entered and how long you've been here, an inadmissiability issue will arise that could make it at least very difficult for you to ever come back or visit the U.S. It all depends with what mode of transportation you're leaving. Good luck!

depends on your visa and how you came here. If ou merely came as an undocumented visitor, your entry is not recorded in the system and you can probably slide by once you return. If you came on a visa, and never returned your i-94. It'll get recorded as an overstay once they pull it up on their computers. But no you won't get *arrested*. You'll just get bounced if you tried to enter.

-= nav =-

Michael
    Are you the male or the female in this relationship ?

Michael
    " I have been here far longer then allowed, although i have broken no laws (accept for maybe immigration laws). "

- well those laws don't really count anyway do they ? Ah they're just immigration laws, who cares. They aren't "real laws". It must be great strolling through life and obeying the laws you want to and ignoring the ones you don't like. Ah it's just homicide, that isn't a "real law" is it ?

Be sure to get back to Canada as quickly as possible, since the longer you stay here, your chances of being caught increases.