50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To Whatever, Thing, and ALL ON THIS BOARD

Hey, I had responded in good faith to both of Whatever and Things situations in which I was so sad to hear about, but for some odd reason, POOF! It was gone straight off of the board. Now I know that there must be a Webmaster watching over this board.

Well then WEBMASTER, if that is so, then why have you not monitored this board better than what you have been.

The post and advice that I had left for these two men, was in good faith and understanding of their situation, so why delete that particular thread and not the ones that have truly hurt so many others with racist and prejudice remarks?

Signed:

JUST CURIOUS

Hey, I had responded in good faith to both of Whatever and Things situations in which I was so sad to hear about, but for some odd reason, POOF! It was gone straight off of the board. Now I know that there must be a Webmaster watching over this board.

Well then WEBMASTER, if that is so, then why have you not monitored this board better than what you have been.

The post and advice that I had left for these two men, was in good faith and understanding of their situation, so why delete that particular thread and not the ones that have truly hurt so many others with racist and prejudice remarks?

Signed:

JUST CURIOUS

I guess you are talking about .....We all live in prison and waiting for our sentences...Right?

Yes, you are correct. This was the post I was referring to and if you one of those that responded and I got your ID wrong, I apologize.

I am very concerned about the one that posted about taking his wife back under a permanent restraining order.

Would you happen to be him?

YEs

First of all, I would like to say I am really so sorry for everything that you are going through and have gone through. Second, I want you to know how very concerned I am for you since you have your wife residing with you and she still carries a permanent restraining order against you.

I highly respect you for taking your wife and your children back in but, Sting, if you even make one false move that would upset your wife, she could call the police anytime and they would haul you off to jail in a heartbeat, questions unasked whether you did anything wrong or not. She could wind up with the house and the kids once again and once again, you will be without.

Here is just a suggestion. Play it cool with your wife and tell her that you feel things just aren't working out the way that you had hoped and suggest to her that you will help her to try and get on some type of assistance. Once on this assistance, she may qualify for low income housing in which would help provide her a home for her and your children. Then hopefully she will be grateful to you and drop the permanent restraining order, but as it is now, you are breaking the law and if found out, you could be detained and hauled off to jail.

I know a lot of men have really gotten the bad end of the deal and on my behalf, I am sorry to those who have not deserved it.

Whatever you choose, I want to wish you the best of luck and may God bring you and your children back together again.

God Bless you and your loved ones!

Thank you for your kind words.
    I don't have any restraining order against me anymore.
    She did took it back. the order was stayed total period may be month or so.She know that it was based on fake made up story, I know that. If it was true , no one want to move back where ever domestic problems are.
    IT was me who got frustrated by this temporary order and ask Judge to make it permanent so she can,t see me anymore. I spoke same language what was writen in order and her lawyer was surprised by no resistance at all.
    I still feel to get out from this country and stay in peace but I know that the childern will suffer thats why I,m here.
    Childern will not even have roof on their head if I leave. I provided everything and supported her and childern , I don,t even have Work permission any more( i,m professional tho), have good job.
    Childern will be on public help if I leave , my wife never worked and only high school grad.
    My reason to respond to you thread, is that I'm in worse situation than you and still living in misery.