Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: AOS

To Acelaw, Pasha Patel, Sammy please answer:

Here is the breif history.
    My wife came on vwpp and we got married while her stauts was still legal and I was a GC holder then. After that she never went back and naturally went out of status after 90 days. I filed I-130 for her prior to april 30, 2001 as a GC holder. Now i have recently been naturlized, and as to my understanding I have to upgrade the case now. What is the procedure. Would there be any complications to adjust her status. Please advise.

To Acelaw, Pasha Patel, Sammy please answer:

Here is the breif history.
    My wife came on vwpp and we got married while her stauts was still legal and I was a GC holder then. After that she never went back and naturally went out of status after 90 days. I filed I-130 for her prior to april 30, 2001 as a GC holder. Now i have recently been naturlized, and as to my understanding I have to upgrade the case now. What is the procedure. Would there be any complications to adjust her status. Please advise.

is there any body who can answer my question..PLEASE

Dear friend

Since you filed an immigration petition prior to April 30, 2001, your wife will benefit the LIFE, Section 245(i) onlyif she was present in the U.S on December 20, 2000.
    Now since you been naturalized, you need to submit your citizenship proof to the immigrtion office so that cabe ad to your wife fie, that will reduce the waiting periode, and will make a visa number immediatly available fo her, and her status will be adjust very fast

Rost: Thankyou for your response. AS to my understanding I have to upgrade the application. Can you please tell me what would be the procedure. What forms do I need. Is there any prescribed form to fill and send it in or I can just type a plain letter addressing INS to upgrade the petition. Since she has been living here illegally, what would happen to that aspect.

Please advise

[This message was edited by khan on November 11, 2003 at 08:58 AM.]

Is there anyone who can provide me more details about my issue. PLAESE