free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: marriage for green card

Hi,
    I am living in the US, but my papers going to expire. I would like to stay here and get a green card by marriage.
    Do you guys know where can I find a girl who need some money and ready to get married? Do you know any website or forum in this field or a law office, or other agency who could help me?

Thank you

John

Hi,
    I am living in the US, but my papers going to expire. I would like to stay here and get a green card by marriage.
    Do you guys know where can I find a girl who need some money and ready to get married? Do you know any website or forum in this field or a law office, or other agency who could help me?

Thank you

John

You should not marry just to get a green card. That is marriage fraud. If you get found out, you could get in big trouble. Please don't consider it. If you want to stay in the United States, please find another way. If you really would like to marry a United States citizen, than start dating and find someone you really love so that you can spend your life with that person and be happy.

Hi Chipmunk,
    I do not have any other chance to stay here believe me! My father us citizen, but I was born abroad. Later my parents divorced and I didn't get my green card. Now my father wants to helm me and sign my papers, but he doesn't have the money to sponsor me and that process could take 5 years and during that time I won't have work permit here. So believe me, I know what I'am talking about. My attorney suggested me the marriage.
    Please help me.

I never said that you didn't know what you were talking about. I simply cautioned you not to commit marriage fraud. It is not only immoral, but very risky if you get caught. Marriage isn't something that you can just fake. I was not judging you or criticizing you. I simply suggested that you look for a genuine relationship with a citizen rather than paying someone to participate in a sham marriage with you. That way, you would be killing two birds with one stone: getting a green card and marrying someone you want to raise a family with. It would be a lot easier on your conscience that way anyway, don't you think? It is extremely difficult for US citizens to get green cards for thier spouses because of all the abuse of marriage that has gone on in the past!!
    If your parents were married and your father was a US citizen at the time of your birth, then you are a US citizen. All you need to prove it is your birth certificate listing him as your father and proff that he was married to your mother at the time of your birth. The fact that he is divorced from your mother now does not matter.
    If he did not become a citizen until after you were born, then he can sponsor you for a greencard. If he does not make enough money, then all you need to do is find a co-sponsor who does.
    A sham marriage is not the answer. It is your choice. I cannot stop you, but you will regret it. It will not work out like you think. Besides, how do you plan on finding someone who will be willing to marry you for this reason? The spouse petitioner has to meet the same income requirements as any other petitioner. That means you can't just go to some trailor park and pay some poor, ugly lady to marry you. Unless you have a lot of money to pay (and if your father cannot even qualify to sponsor you, I'm assuming you're not from a wealthy family), you're not going to find anyone with enough income to qualify who would be willing to "help you out."

buga, don't be a snake!

call 1800-ineedagirl or put some thing in the newspaper ... jaja just kidding ..
    CHIPMUNK is right .... do what he said

the right way is always better !!! i hope !!

Can you describe in more detail.

On which visa you got there ?