free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Youee

Hi everyone,
    I filed all my applications (I-140, I-485, 765) in Feb of this year. I see that I-485 is going very slow. I have received my work authorization last month and wondering if its wise to apply for permission to travel. I asked my lawyer about it he said that he usually tells ppl not to travel if I-485 is pending.

I have been here since 1989 ... never left States. You think is there any chance i can get permission to travel.
    What is the procedure to apply for that??
    The only reason i have is that, i have been away for so long and i like to see my family members now.
    Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    Thanx

Hi everyone,
    I filed all my applications (I-140, I-485, 765) in Feb of this year. I see that I-485 is going very slow. I have received my work authorization last month and wondering if its wise to apply for permission to travel. I asked my lawyer about it he said that he usually tells ppl not to travel if I-485 is pending.

I have been here since 1989 ... never left States. You think is there any chance i can get permission to travel.
    What is the procedure to apply for that??
    The only reason i have is that, i have been away for so long and i like to see my family members now.
    Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    Thanx

I understand after such long time you must really miss yr family...if you just filed for AOS, does it mean that you were illegal here or were you under any other kind of visa ?
    If you were illegal than you'd better not leave the country or you will be banned to re-enter.
    good luck