publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Legalization for the hardworking undocumented?

Do you think that there will be any law passed soon that will allow hardworking immigrants to gain their legal status? I have been hearing about the Earned Legalization by Gephardt and the guestworker program. Do you think these have a good chance of being passed anytime soon w/ the elections coming up? These hardworking, tax paying immigrants should be given some kind of benefits. They pay taxes into the goverment and recieve nothing in return. The economy would collapse if it wasn't for these workers. They also have families here and there needs to be some kind of law passed where they can fix their status here and not have to go to their native country to do it. Do you think anything will come about soon that will help these ones? Thanks

Do you think that there will be any law passed soon that will allow hardworking immigrants to gain their legal status? I have been hearing about the Earned Legalization by Gephardt and the guestworker program. Do you think these have a good chance of being passed anytime soon w/ the elections coming up? These hardworking, tax paying immigrants should be given some kind of benefits. They pay taxes into the goverment and recieve nothing in return. The economy would collapse if it wasn't for these workers. They also have families here and there needs to be some kind of law passed where they can fix their status here and not have to go to their native country to do it. Do you think anything will come about soon that will help these ones? Thanks

There is no definite answer yet. In my opinion there has to be some kind of reform in this COuntry. American cannot be completely safe until everyone here is accounted for. Thankfully some politicians seem to be aware of this also. I think it is just a matter of time