50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: 10 years + eligibility?

I was recently told that there is a law which provides "naturalization" to immigrants who have resided in the us for more than 10 years. Is this accurate? Or just another myth?

also, does anyone know of any good immigration lawyers in chicago? I need the best there is as i'm hardcore dedicated and focused on being naturalized.

I was recently told that there is a law which provides "naturalization" to immigrants who have resided in the us for more than 10 years. Is this accurate? Or just another myth?

also, does anyone know of any good immigration lawyers in chicago? I need the best there is as i'm hardcore dedicated and focused on being naturalized.

Who told you that ferry tail?

it's ***** tale.....not "ferry tail".

Chicago got the worst immigration lawyer in the U.S. All charge too much money and they do a lousy job

It certainly is a 'ferry tail.'

Look Roger10rod, you almost sound like an American, how come? have you been in the US for like 30 years?

Yeah, and how come you ain't married to and USC to get the papers? You don't go that rount heh?

Alright, yes, there is a provision in the immigration law that you are talking about. But to use it you have to induce deportation proceedings and it is counter productive if you can't show "hardship" for some USC, emotional/economic etc. Well, what this means is that some USC is dependent on you being here, such as a spouse, child, or someone who cannot fend for her/himself if you weren't here.

If you have a child, illegitimate or otherwise, quickly establish contacts and care of it. This will be a strong case.

It is not good enough if you prove that your girl depends on your for her s e x u a l needs. You have to show that you have a life with her.

It is extremely important that you don't have any criminal record. You ain't winning nothin if you a clumsy crook with a record.

If you are *** it will be difficult and you might have to wait another 5+ years for Illinois to legalize *** marriages.

....if you are g a y it will be difficult and you might have to wait another 5+ years for Illinois to legalize such marriages.