50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insanity Calculator (Just how insane are you?)

Here's a fun diversion from immi matters. I tested it three ways to make sure it's not a gag at the end.

I scored 46% insane.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/insanity.jsp

Here's a fun diversion from immi matters. I tested it three ways to make sure it's not a gag at the end.

I scored 46% insane.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/insanity.jsp
    Sweet Madame Belu

Jo: you will have to try harder next time

I KNOW something is wrong, I only got 28%!!!!! Wonder what SAMMY would get and where is he anyway?

I got 16%, and answer was Either I,m very well balanced OR I lie on the test..
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

The lower the number the better. I took the test and pretending to be sane and scored 2. They said I was extrememly well balanced or lying. Of course I was lying.

I don't think anyone is 100% sane. Does my obsession with fire, playing records backwards, talking to myself, singing silly songs in strange voices, and giving my car a name make me insane?

Insane is when I order toast with peanut butter on the side and they put peanut butter ON the toast and I start to cry. This is why I am a hermit and don't leave my house. I can't even DEAL with the outside world. Pasha help!!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Insane is a legal definition of a mentally incapacited person. Which terminal or temporal medical conditions can make a person legally insane? Well, Alzheimers, mental retardation, pychosis, chromosomal disqualifcations, organic brain syndrome, substance abuse, alcohol induced delirium, low IQ etc. etc. so, then you take the test remember that an insane person wouldn't be able to distinguish about thinking of hearing voices or knowing of them, it's all the same to him or her. I don't think this is a very funny subject.
    And Joshephine, your irritation about peanut butter and toast is not nearly comparable to the suffering of such people .... you probably just have a mild form of the now obselete term: big city neurosis!

It's called Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and is totally debilitating. If you lived my life, you would be dead a thousand times.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Acelaw has absolutely no sense of humor. His posts are the most boring. I tend to ignore anything with his name attached.

There are two Acelaws. Acelaw and AceIaw. I think it was AceIaw.

By the way, I was not irritated. I was confused. The peanut butter on the toast messed up my ritual. Like when they messed up Rainman's baseball cards. I cried because I felt HELPLESS.
    Sweet Madame Belu