free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll make it short

Hello everyone..hope this finds you all well.
    I really don't know how and where to start.I got the news from my wife 4 days ago that my 15 year old son has hodgkin's lymphoma,as you all know it's very hard and the fact that i am now away from him is very heart breaking.
    I had been living in California for almost 18 years until immigration officers knock on my door and deported me back to the Philippines for overstaying.It was very unfortunate, I know that I broke the immigration law but the fact that i have no criminal records,payed taxes every year and sending all my US Citizen children to private school trying to be a good and responsible parent was very,very hard to take.I am just hoping that someone can help me or have any suggestions on what to do. Since I was sent home I was barred for 10 years.Even my Attorney said she can't do anything, but i just don't wanna give up, my son needs me there more than ever.
    ANY ADVISE OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Hello everyone..hope this finds you all well.
    I really don't know how and where to start.I got the news from my wife 4 days ago that my 15 year old son has hodgkin's lymphoma,as you all know it's very hard and the fact that i am now away from him is very heart breaking.
    I had been living in California for almost 18 years until immigration officers knock on my door and deported me back to the Philippines for overstaying.It was very unfortunate, I know that I broke the immigration law but the fact that i have no criminal records,payed taxes every year and sending all my US Citizen children to private school trying to be a good and responsible parent was very,very hard to take.I am just hoping that someone can help me or have any suggestions on what to do. Since I was sent home I was barred for 10 years.Even my Attorney said she can't do anything, but i just don't wanna give up, my son needs me there more than ever.
    ANY ADVISE OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

If your wife is a U.S. Citizen try heading over to Immigrate2us.net for advice.

Hi rs,

we need some facts to give you our opinion/advice.

How did you enter the USA the last time (before you were deported)?
    Has anybody ever filed a petition (I-130 or I-140) for you? If yes, who and when?

When were you deported? What were exact charges (code on the papers)?

When did you get married? What's your wife status in the USA? She and your children are living in the USA, correct?

Hi Aneri,
    Thanks for the reply. Nobody had filed a petetion for me, I came to US on 1991 as a tourist and tried to adjust status eversince but no luck since my fisrt atty is in jail for fraud. I was ordered deportation Dec 1993 but never left did not really know it until 3 years ago, I was just sent home 2 months ago.
    I trying to see there is any possibilities of getting a waiver for me to come back to take care of my USC son.
    Thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rs:
    Hi Aneri,
    Thanks for the reply. Nobody had filed a petetion for me, I came to US on 1991 as a tourist and tried to adjust status eversince but no luck since my fisrt atty is in jail for fraud. I was ordered deportation Dec 1993 but never left did not really know it until 3 years ago, I was just sent home 2 months ago.
    I trying to see there is any possibilities of getting a waiver for me to come back to take care of my USC son.
    Thank you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not understanding.

If you were trying to adjust status..then under what circumstances was it? Did a usc spouse apply for you to adjust status? Where did all these children of yours come from?

Please you have to give us facts to work with in order to be helped. and timelines. I know your attorney has been jailed, but did you seek another attorney after that? There were options for you as far as the deportation goes at that time.

Are you married to a usc now?

East Hampton [Long Island], New York [USA]
    rs:

It's very hard 4 me to believe that you didn't know that you had a deportation order. Or at least you didn't care about your court proceeding/case. Probably, you knew that your case be denied. You were not even eligible for Cancellation of Removal back then when you were placed in a removal proceeding because you were not long enough living in the US to be eligible for this relief.

Since you have not given enough information despite of being asked by other members then it's hard to evulate available options for you. Based upon given information, you cannot ask US govt. to excuse you from 10 yrs bar just because you have a US citizen-son. Until 1997, aliens could ask for a waiver if they have children who are either US citizen or LPR but no more. In order to seek a waiver from this ground of inadmissibility (10 years bar), you must have to have either spouse or parents who are either US citizen or LPR and they must suffer EXTREME HARDSHIP if you were not allowed to live in the US which is a very hard standard of hardship to prove unlike in the past when the standard was just normal/reasonable hardship. Sometime we all need to pay the price for our mistake/violating the laws...Sorry.

Good luck...

Awesome!!! All!!!

I Tear.

That Many Are Truly Paying Attention. This Is Truly a Heart Felt Story, Yet Many Use This Deceit and Manipulation As Compassion Seeker. If Legitimate? is More The Reason To Rid Those of Deceit And Fraudulent Intent! Affects Everyone In The End!!!

Good Job!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Apply for an immigrant visa and the waiver. Didn't you have an immigration attorney?

Someone12
    rs: so, let's see....you LIED when you got your tourist visa (telling the embassy you were just going to the US for a short visit), you LIED to our border officials upon arrival (same story), you WORKED without permission, committed FRAUD, IGNORED a lawful deportation order and basically violated the trust of our immigration system....and now you want another visa? Why? Why should you be trusted again? You have already demonstrated clearly that you are a dirtbag, an irresponsible liar who will say anything to get something....just like now....why should we believe your story now about your alleged kid? And even if true, that does not change the simple fact that you are barred for years (thank goodness) and cannot be trusted to live up to the terms of any immigration benefit you might try to get....liars and cheats should remain outside my country...that's what you are...a liar and a cheat.