Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: New Google launched

Contribution appreciated

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Originally posted by davdah:
    An alternative view

My BUDDY!!! . NICE!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Where is your contribution, MIR?
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    Where is your contribution, MIR?
    Soon! side job limitations! . private Sector security, Not connected here. I babysit With Rules around The clock. Communications, Programming, Alternate Backup for Places. limited To you tube. Almost All file types and extensions outgoing and Incoming restricted. i Am stand in, temporary. but I Am loyal!!! Not my profession! Hobby. I Was recruited temporarily By Customer Of Mine Through My primary Industry. I Was Capable, and LOYAL!!! Trustworthy. 2 Months left, Then i will contribute.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

can anyone has link of google operating system

Originally posted by dasxus:
    can anyone has link of google operating system
    YES!!! Is Called Share The ****s! B UTTS! Exciting Graphic materiel!!!
    Just by curiosity? If You are Attempting To hack google???? And Its protocol, Code, Etc. You came To the wrong place. YET!!! You came To the right place For The wrong Reasons!!! . never really know who???

Originally posted by davdah:
    Well MIR? Where is your contribution? The Operating system is idle. Stuck in an endless loop waiting for input.
    As my internal soul! I promise after My Temporary Position Is Dissolved I Will contribute once Again As a Free Man! Was A favor, Temporary With Many Restrictions. Side job! A responsibility to security For the customer! Some Wired, Some not! Many Customers Within. Customers Of LARGE communications! Etc. May 13 Is my cutoff ! Then I can utilize and share once Again! I Am loyal till death!!!
    Replacement found, My temporary position Comes to An End May 13.

Was funny! many became paranoid! had nothing at all to do with immigration, Law, politics!!!! Private Industry!!! Just A job That Required respect, values, Honesty, loyalty, Integrity!!! simple!!!