Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hg

[
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

[
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Getting into britcom now eh davdah? Careful you might be extolling the virtues of "social medicine" next LOL

Talking of Smack the Pony (which I haven't seen before, must be a new series), there was Drop the Dead Donkey which was good too.

A couple of old classics (I know Sprintie will like this):

Only Fools & Horses - Chandelier

Only Fools & Horses - Bar fall

WHY they've never been shown over here before I have no idea Come on BBCA!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Absolutely love it, Brit!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Do you recall this, the next morning? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was fun!
    And the moral of the story: that's why they say, well at least in Germany they do - the later the evening the prettier the guests.

Can this environment carry a .wmv file and how will I get it in here from my hardrive?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

Had that happen before davdah? LOL Or maybe this:

Bottom

(my personal fav britcom from the 90s)
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

Had that happen before davdah? LOL Or maybe this:

Bottom

(my personal fav britcom from the 90s) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funnier than hell!! I nearly fell off my chair watching this one - lol!!

I didn't get this platinum option. Maybe it's only with the red models. Next time! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's best that option wasn't included. She looked a little s.kanky to me - lol!!!

Oh, s.kanky is a good thing? LOL. Okay, then.

Better find that leather miniskirt again then Proudie LOL