50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Ticket Discounter/Consolidator

I am intersted to know how others have purchased air tickets for fiancees/spouses to fly to the US.

My current thinking is to fly my wife and daughter on NW from Manila to Detroit with one stop in Nagoya. That way I can fly to Detroit on the date of arrival, meet them when they come through customs and immigration, and then fly with them on the same plane to their "new home."

Is it cheaper to for them to buy their one way tickets in the Philippines? If so, approximately how much cheaper?

Does anyone know of a good discounter/ticket consolidator?

Does anyone have any experience with an outfit called "Bridges Travel" based in Manila??

I am intersted to know how others have purchased air tickets for fiancees/spouses to fly to the US.

My current thinking is to fly my wife and daughter on NW from Manila to Detroit with one stop in Nagoya. That way I can fly to Detroit on the date of arrival, meet them when they come through customs and immigration, and then fly with them on the same plane to their "new home."

Is it cheaper to for them to buy their one way tickets in the Philippines? If so, approximately how much cheaper?

Does anyone know of a good discounter/ticket consolidator?

Does anyone have any experience with an outfit called "Bridges Travel" based in Manila??

Dad of 3:

Though I am not sure in this case, but in the past years, I had difficulty purchasing tix for my fiance to fly from Switzerland to USA (and/or return) beccz the country in which the tix were purchased was not the country of origin. It seemed that many years ago, when I first met my current (though not for long) husband, I had no problesm doing that...but things changed. So even though the tix are sometimes less expensive in the USA< it is not all that easy to buy them. Check it out.

Alos., it is more often than not less expensive to buy round trip tix and simply throw away the return.