50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Question about Mumbai Packet #3

I wanted to know besides checklist and DSK-156 and 156K if they are in packet #3 . What is this DS-169 and OF-230 and OF-169 suplemantal 1
    Please some one tell me if there is a special name for the check list. And if it is can someone please tell me if Ic an fidn on online for Mumbai Embassy. If any one knows where I can find fillabel forms please tell me like the Bio data forms also
    Thanks
    Please rpely back some one ASAP
    Vpatel

I wanted to know besides checklist and DSK-156 and 156K if they are in packet #3 . What is this DS-169 and OF-230 and OF-169 suplemantal 1
    Please some one tell me if there is a special name for the check list. And if it is can someone please tell me if Ic an fidn on online for Mumbai Embassy. If any one knows where I can find fillabel forms please tell me like the Bio data forms also
    Thanks
    Please rpely back some one ASAP
    Vpatel

V... there are forms you can download on this forum. check the skyscraper to the left. Previously I printed the checklist and whats all expected for the spouse/fiance to gather while awaiting the interview. If you need it again let me know

Yes Julie. I need it again if you would not mind posting it.
    Thanks
    Vpatel

1. Separate valid passport
    2. Two filled DS-156 forms
    3. Birth certificate plus duplicate
    4. Marriage certificate plus duplicate
    5. Any divorce certificates for you or your wife of prior marriages
    6. Wedding photographs al***, letters, cards and telephone bills of applicant and petitioner
    7. Affidavit of Support (I-134) with job and bank letter.
    8. Demand draft of Rs. 4,900/- issued in the name of "American Consulate General Mumbai."

the **** 'd out word was (cover your eyes) >>>> a-l-b-u-m

VISAPRO.COM HAS ALL FORMS DOWLOADABLE AND FILLABLE

Ok thanks everyone. But one more question. In the checklist. If they ask for marriage certificates. but since the type of visa for my girl is a fieance visa. Shoudl she leave that box uncheck. I know it might sound like a stupid question. But since the Embassy of Mumbai might be using the same form for both K1, and K3 and all K visas I thought I would ask. So if some one can tell me if there is something being asked for like divorce papers and marriage certifiactes from the check box list. I told my fieance to leave them black if the check list is to be returned back signed to the embassy. Can someone please tell me that. So if I have confused anyone I am asking if there are documents that are not required for a K1 but are on the check list what do I do? Please help me.
    Thanks
    Vpatel

V thats a checklist for a K3, clearly on a fiance visa you wouldnt have the marriage certificate. Your fiance will have a similar checklist when she gets the packet 3, although not identical.

OK
    Thanks Julie
    Vpatel