1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I130 - US CIT file for Brother

Greetin everyone,

Simple question,

Lets say, Embassy will be calling up on I130 beneficiary for interview - application through US cit' brother and @ that time, Petitioner has Full time job abroad, Do u think this will be acceptable or Petitioner must be livin in US during this Process?

Thx

Greetin everyone,

Simple question,

Lets say, Embassy will be calling up on I130 beneficiary for interview - application through US cit' brother and @ that time, Petitioner has Full time job abroad, Do u think this will be acceptable or Petitioner must be livin in US during this Process?

Thx

Petitioner should paying taxes and be able to give Affidavit of Support.

Additionally, the consular officer should be convinced that your brother (even if working abroad) is 'domiciled' in and has continuing ties to the US or its territories or possessions. Meaning, he has a permanent, physical residence hereat where he intends to return. Moreover, it should be a combination of the following types of actions: voting in US State or Federal elections, maintaining property, a permanent mailing address, bank accounts, transferring funds, having investments, and the likes.

Tak, RN

As always, I owe u so many thx for your great support and quality of feedback u guys always been helping ppl in this forum with,

I have I 130 approved BY uscis. ( brother of US Citizen). When can I file I 485 . I am in USA and other petition pending alsp.
    What are the other forms I should fill.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pascal:
    I have I 130 approved BY uscis. ( brother of US Citizen). When can I file I 485 . I am in USA and other petition pending alsp.
    What are the other forms I should fill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends upon the priority date of your I-130 and where you're originally from.

Country of Origon?
    Priority Date?
    Did u get your NVC case #?

Right now our cut-off date is Sep00 so they seem to have a pattern of 1 month * 3 to shift up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pascal:
    What are the other forms I should fill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is your current status in the US?

priority date april 2009.
    Yes I have my NVC number on aproval letter. what will be the next step.
    I origionally had Marriage case pending since 2000. USCIS claims that was withdrawn, I am in removal proceedings, I also have I 360 pending for last year and half. I received notice from USCIS that MY WAVA will take more time. File has been lost in USCIS.
    Judge ordered my admin file twice but USCIS attorney was unable to find so judge gave me another date third time.
    I have no clue if I 360 will be adjucated in court or in USCIS. I received letter from USCIS that I am eligible to get all the benifits but I don't know if I can renew my License with that letter either.
    any one?