Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank Houston!

jhghjbhbbhjbhjvbhvbbhjn!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

jhghjbhbbhjbhjvbhvbbhjn!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Man, if you have an ounce of integrity left, please remove this post.

Not my number MIR
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

You like to dish out MIR..but can't take it?

At least I am telling you to your face instead of bad mouthing you behind your back.

I am an immigrant and I will stand up to the krap you say about us or of any culture. I will speak my mind, I don't give a krap if you are a USC..you think you are above all because you are one.

Anyone here knows I will speak up and not hide away in the shadows for what I believe is wrong or what I believe is right..so two faced..I think not.

If you want to put down people..expect backlash
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with you people????? Aren't any private conversations sacred? We don't share phone numbers, or emails that were given out. We don't share private conversations to get back at others. Just plain wrong. One of the main reasons I stopped posting here. Grow up - all of you!!!!! Stop trying to get back and hurt people. Not worth it.

MIR youre going to be going back to your old ways again.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

You truly need help MIR..you really do

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    What is wrong with you people????? Aren't any private conversations sacred? We don't share phone numbers, or emails that were given out. We don't share private conversations to get back at others. Just plain wrong. One of the main reasons I stopped posting here. Grow up - all of you!!!!! Stop trying to get back and hurt people. Not worth it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You See Maam, There Is Always A Line!!!! You Yourself Have Seen This Line!!!! I Had Hoped To Remain Somewhat Neutral. Yet The Day Has Initiated The Final Study Of The Posters On This Board!!! Conclusion = Immigrants Have Zero Respect, Loyalty, Understanding For USC!!!! And Come To USA Not To Live The American Dream!!!! They Come To Steal IT!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My comeback is brief, but this nonsense needs to stop. It isn't about immigrant vs. USC. We are all equal in the eyes of God. I don't feel any different when a USC treats me bad vs. an immigrant. Bad is bad, no matter who causes the problem. The finger pointing needs to cease. Wake up!!!!! America is accepting of people from all nations and if we continue to disrespect this, how is that going to help us move forward?

Mom used to say, "if you have nmothing nice to say, don't say anything", so MIR, Shutup!
    Sprint is a good hearted person who posts here for the reason this site exists. Perhaps the fact that she is not yet a USC has something to do with that. Unlike many USC, she appreciates the freedom she has and does not abuse it. She goes out of her way to help those who need it, when she can, and I hope someday to be able to meet her and thank her in person for the time she has taken to help me when I needed it. So, if you want to be an idiot, put it in the subject line so people have the chance to ignore you before your stupidity rubs off on any unsuspecting soul who is here for the purpose this site exists.