free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Visas for US allies only

United States should reward nationals of its allies i.e. those countries who supported actively US in the war on terror by giving them more visas and legalize nationals of the United Kingdom, Poland, Bulgaria, Spain and Japan. Those nations sent their troops to Iraq.
    At the same time US policy makers should limit number of visas to American enemies like Mexicans, Indians who did not support US on the war in Iraq and who supported Iraq and Saddam Hussein. Nationals of Mexico or India supporting Iraq are potential security threat against United States both legal and illegal.

United States should reward nationals of its allies i.e. those countries who supported actively US in the war on terror by giving them more visas and legalize nationals of the United Kingdom, Poland, Bulgaria, Spain and Japan. Those nations sent their troops to Iraq.
    At the same time US policy makers should limit number of visas to American enemies like Mexicans, Indians who did not support US on the war in Iraq and who supported Iraq and Saddam Hussein. Nationals of Mexico or India supporting Iraq are potential security threat against United States both legal and illegal.

Someone12,
    I don't always agree with EVERYTHING that you post, sometimes parts, sometimes not at all, but I will say that I TOTALLY agree with you on this!!

Let's propose the Melanie Amnesty Act, LOL.

Got to agree there.
    Im British on H1 and looking at GC,
    but costly,
    would be a good idea for allies.

i agree with that statement.

UK families sent their young men to help the US, and should be treated a bit better.

Indians didn't send squat. So why should WE do our best to make sure they make money here, and get our jobs and build their business back home? If Rajib didn't get his L1B job at HP, he can go blame his gov't for not sending troops to India. Two can play that game.

-= nav =-

How the **** are you going to classify who's an allies and who isn't? The definition changes with new policy and action by the government.
    The Canadians oppose the US war in Iraq, but do you doubt that they will lend assistance if US is ever attacked? Pakistan assist US war in terror greatly, yet there're millions Pakistani (if not the majority) that showed distaste against US, what're you going to classify them as?

I just cannot believe what you people are saying. What about all those people living in allie countries that protested against the US administration. Is France or Germany our enemy? What about S. Korea who sent their troops but people were and are still protesting the administration's decision to support Bush. Are they our enemy? Melanie, please think about what you are saying before you post such non-sense in this board. Russia, Soviet Union, rather, was our biggest enemy only a few years ago, remember? Now, they are one of our allie in this new world.

Well Melanie we don't really know where the terrorist reside. You might have one who is resident of Sweden, one of UK one of Brazil. In our world we define allies as someone who help or who agrees with us but can we be sure that 'THE' country itself and all its citizens are allies? We take the majority.

Look at this guy Reid who was from UK and try to blow a plane up. It is true that we normally classify Islamic countries as the major threat but we will never know for sure if all of the islamic people are really against us but history showed us that most terrorists are of islamic faith.

Next thing is where in the world did you hear/see that Mexicans helped saddam hussein? I don't think they even have money now they will favor Saddam. If you ask me, I think Mexicans could care less who is blowing who off as long as they can get in the US to work.

Pakistan has more islamic practicing people that India and are more fanatic in nature. But they still help, so would you still favour them? Turkey same thing. So where are we at now? Back to square one 'who are our allies'

Next time do a little bit more research before you post. In this world we the USA have the best chance if we rely on ourselves. WE will never know for sure who likes us or who don't. So pointing fingers and generalizing is not a good approach.

Melanie,

I agree with first paragraph, sure there should be some reward for countries who helped US...

Your second paragraph is full of BullSh*t ... if you don't have information then I request you to find first the truth and then post something like this ... India didn't support Iraq in any way at all .... In controversy thousands of people from Pakistan ( Against the will of Government) went to Iraq to fight against American troops called "JEHAD" war for religion .... So first look into details and then post something like this ...

India has a big problem of terrorism from Pakistan ... and they want to eliminate this .... The only reason for US to support Pakistan is keep some kind of base / place in that Asian part to keep an eye on India , China and some other countries ...

Ghost ... India has more Muslims ( 28% of population) than Islamic country Pakistan ....

Indians who have business here they don't invest money back in India ....I never saw such thing till now ...

So now Do little research on valid data / info and then post it here.... Don't mislead people or try to create dilemma over this board .... Thanks and have a good day...Pasha