free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brother Petition

My U.S citizen brother petitioned my back in December 2002 does anybody knows when I might be able to immigrate to U.S. or when my priority date became current?

your brother petitioned your what??? oh, that's right, your brother is the f.aggot Renegade N or the Syrian Abercrumbling who likes *&&%$ with his goats. Take it S12!!!

Pattal

Current Priority date for August is June 01 http://www.travel.state.gov/vi...n/bulletin_5092.html - there isn’t a static prediction for when December 02 will be current but my take on that is USCIS is looking forward to s--uck up more money as of July 13, 2010 with their new rip off new fees so they are shifting up minimum of 3-5 months against each calender month.For December 02, you probably are looking for January 2011 but NVC will contact you in advance to give you a heads up for next steps. My PD is April 02 so I think the NVC will be doing whatever it takes to ensure s--ucking up people like us who have PD coming up pretty soon where they can carry on with their salary raise and yearly bonus as well'

Also, have a look @ this link. It could be something youw want to consider. Good luck'

http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4410.html

Originally posted by Pattal:
    My U.S citizen brother petitioned my back in December 2002 does anybody knows when I might be able to immigrate to U.S. or when my priority date became current?

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    your brother petitioned your what??? oh, that's right, your brother is the f.aggot Renegade N or the Syrian Abercrumbling who likes *&&%$ with his goats. Take it S12!!!
    Yes, that's how the US immigration law works and how law-abiding US citizens, wherever they might be from, are allowed by law to do it. They can file petitions for their qualifying relatives whether illogical patriots, I mean, parrots, I mean f@rt-iots, I mean, f@rting idiots, like you like it or not.

Hi pinko commie liberal, defender of any and all lost causes Renegade N. Read his question again dumbass!!! What's the matter, your Kommissar @ the Kremlin didn't like your last report?

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Read his question again dumbass!!!
    Wow, No Brain is a mind reader. You think because he said he's asking how much longer for his PD to become current that means he's about to border jump??? Where do you get that from?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Originally posted by Pattal:
    If you type your question on google you may immediately find links to answer your question.

See July bulletin here:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/b...n/bulletin_5019.html
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Brit,

No Amnesty has given up on picking up on my English or grammar. He/she however started going between the lines of people who have questions on their US Immigration. This Jobless w.anker was making fun of pattal when he asked "My U.S citizen brother petitioned my back in......," If No Amnesty has got one Good brain cell up his head, he/she would of picked up on the misspelling of (Me in....)with (My in....,). So to sum up, Next time you have the guts to drop in any words in this F.uked up site, make sure you prove read what you are writing cause that could be the full time job of Psycho path brain damaged l.osers such as FED86, SOMEONE12 and with no f.uking doubt their long term W.hore NO Amnesty.

Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    Read his question again dumbass!!!
    Wow, No Brain is a mind reader. You think because he said he's asking how much longer for his PD to become current that means he's about to border jump??? Where do you get that from? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what stinks in here??? I know! I know! I know! is the goat smelling Syrian Abercrumbling and his very used Depends on his noodle. Hey smelly, see I don't have to pick up on anything,especially when a cow adoring Hindu is concerned. The next time I have the 'guts'? surely you joke 3rd world ape. By the way Mr. Webster, is it true that you people save the used since you were babies to use them again, and again, and again. I think it's true because, really, Abercrumbling Webster you people STINK!!!

I meant to put: "you people save your used diapers".