50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: what should I do?

My grandmother meet this guy in the Navy and thought that I'd be good for us to move over here. I'm from England. For the first year everything went well but then problem's started up between them and then he started to try things with me that were inaproprate. I never said anything because he allway's threatened my family. I love my grandmother and brother. I would never do anything to hurt them even if it meant that i would get hurt.He knew that and took advantage of it, I had to learn how to protect myself. after almost 10 yrs of it. I told my boyfriend what was going on and he told my mom. My mom kicked him out but we don't have any imigration papers for us (me and my bro). All we have is a social security number. If anyone know's were i can go for help PLEASE let me know. Thank u for ur time

My grandmother meet this guy in the Navy and thought that I'd be good for us to move over here. I'm from England. For the first year everything went well but then problem's started up between them and then he started to try things with me that were inaproprate. I never said anything because he allway's threatened my family. I love my grandmother and brother. I would never do anything to hurt them even if it meant that i would get hurt.He knew that and took advantage of it, I had to learn how to protect myself. after almost 10 yrs of it. I told my boyfriend what was going on and he told my mom. My mom kicked him out but we don't have any imigration papers for us (me and my bro). All we have is a social security number. If anyone know's were i can go for help PLEASE let me know. Thank u for ur time

We can use some more info here. How did you get to the US (which visa?). What's the residency status status of your mother and grandmother? How old are you now?