free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Federale's Real Immigrant Of The Day: Christopher Columbus

however, that dago didn't have a penny in his pockets and went begging to the crown of Spain. The Spaniards provided him with anything and everything and eventually got rid of him. This picture is made up 'cause nobody really knows what the dago looked like.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    however, that dago didn't have a penny in his pockets and went begging to the crown of Spain. The Spaniards provided him with anything and everything and eventually got rid of him. This picture is made up 'cause nobody really knows what the dago looked like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, you're even ragging on Christopher Columbus? Who the hell do you think you are to call him 'dago'? You are the most pathetic excuse for a human being I can imagine.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    however, that dago didn't have a penny in his pockets and went begging to the crown of Spain. The Spaniards provided him with anything and everything and eventually got rid of him. This picture is made up 'cause nobody really knows what the dago looked like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but this person has zero intelligence. I'm convinced. He or she doesn't have a high school education by the way they write. The only way he or she can feel good about the miserable person they are is to put others down. Very sad indeed, but I don't feel sorry for malicious behavior. No Amnesty is the worst of the "worst" on this forum.

PROVE ME WRONG!!! everything I say is intelligent, well founded and knowledgable. I didn't attend a public school, I come from a well off family, I have never associated with the kinds of PutridUSC or the other trashy, low class entities that opine here. PROVE ME WRONG!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!! everything I say is intelligent, well founded and knowledgable. I didn't attend a public school, I come from a well off family, I have never associated with the kinds of PutridUSC or the other trashy, low class entities that opine here. PROVE ME WRONG!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's the first in his family born without a tail.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Thank you KollerDumb you have proved me correct once again. You are unable to debate my educated opinion because you are not knowledgeable enough.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    buy ugg boots
    ugg boots sale
    ugg boots
    buy ugg
    Moncler Jackets
    Moncler women's jackets
    <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler Men's
    Jackets</a>
    <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler down
    jackets</a>
    Moncler Coats
    Moncler Women's Coats
    moncler clothing
    Moncler Men's Coats
    moncler outerwear
    Moncler Sweater
    moncler outlet
    Moncler Vest
    moncler sale
    Moncler Polo
    cheap moncler