50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: PLS help

My wife employer has sent the I-129 application for H1B in February 2002,they have received the NA, but following the information from the telephone INS center status info ,in March 2002 was sent the letter requiring additional information which was returned to the center as "non claimed" .
    We have noticed on NA that the INS put wrong ZIP code what could be the reason of non delivery of this letter to the employer.
    During last 2 month the employer try to call Texas center every day but the line is always busy.
    They have send the letter and many faxes to the Texas center asking the correction of the address and resending the letter which was returned but they have not received the letter neither any other answer.
    The procedure takes already over 4 months and my wife will be soon out of status.
    What to do?
    How to get back this letter which was returned?
    How to contact Texas center about to talk about this problem?

My wife employer has sent the I-129 application for H1B in February 2002,they have received the NA, but following the information from the telephone INS center status info ,in March 2002 was sent the letter requiring additional information which was returned to the center as "non claimed" .
    We have noticed on NA that the INS put wrong ZIP code what could be the reason of non delivery of this letter to the employer.
    During last 2 month the employer try to call Texas center every day but the line is always busy.
    They have send the letter and many faxes to the Texas center asking the correction of the address and resending the letter which was returned but they have not received the letter neither any other answer.
    The procedure takes already over 4 months and my wife will be soon out of status.
    What to do?
    How to get back this letter which was returned?
    How to contact Texas center about to talk about this problem?

not much you can do at this point

Originally posted by booob:
    not much you can do at this point
    FU

Why don't you file Premium Processing? You can do it with the receipt and maybe they will expedite her case. You can try! But it will cost you $1,000.