50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-765...Help and Thanks!

i applied for OPT on jan 21 to the nebraska service center. After that I had to move and I was late in changing the address.
    I have a feeling that I also put the wrong address on my change of address form.
    So, uptil now, i havent gotten the receipt. I went to my district office today and they said they have no information. the school has no information.

Once if the receipt is sent to my old address, is it forwarded or sent back to INS, do they stop processing or it goes on?
    Please tell me what should I do.

Everything was sent by USPS and a signature was required on delivery so I am assuming they got my application for OPT.

i applied for OPT on jan 21 to the nebraska service center. After that I had to move and I was late in changing the address.
    I have a feeling that I also put the wrong address on my change of address form.
    So, uptil now, i havent gotten the receipt. I went to my district office today and they said they have no information. the school has no information.

Once if the receipt is sent to my old address, is it forwarded or sent back to INS, do they stop processing or it goes on?
    Please tell me what should I do.

Everything was sent by USPS and a signature was required on delivery so I am assuming they got my application for OPT.

good luck

does not answer my particular questions.. anybody else wanna take a shot at answering the questions

does not answer my particular questions.. anybody else wanna take a shot at answering the questions