free information!
Copyright
© 1995-2014
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help...I-485 Initial Interview based on Asylee

Dear All,

I need help, for those who have ever got interview for I-485 Initial Interview based on Asylee. What's the officer usually do and ask during the interview session? Make me very very nerveous and can't sleep day and night after received those mail. I submit my I-485 application after 2 years granted based on asylum.

I know it's kind of weird, so rare (almost never) for those who file I-485 based on asylee have to go for interview. But I didn't know why, I received a mail from USCIS, required me to attend an initial interview. Plus they send me a check list of evidence that I have to bring during interview, but I have submit all of those evidence without missing any documents of what they requested.

I another hand, I never do any crime and no black list in my life story. And my medical check up was clean and disease free. It's really confuse me.
    Again, I need help and answer asap regarding this case.

Thank you!

Dear All,

I need help, for those who have ever got interview for I-485 Initial Interview based on Asylee. What's the officer usually do and ask during the interview session? Make me very very nerveous and can't sleep day and night after received those mail. I submit my I-485 application after 2 years granted based on asylum.

I know it's kind of weird, so rare (almost never) for those who file I-485 based on asylee have to go for interview. But I didn't know why, I received a mail from USCIS, required me to attend an initial interview. Plus they send me a check list of evidence that I have to bring during interview, but I have submit all of those evidence without missing any documents of what they requested.

I another hand, I never do any crime and no black list in my life story. And my medical check up was clean and disease free. It's really confuse me.

Thank you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    What country you from? What is the basis of your asylum claim? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Second the question Of Curiosity? Interesting!!!
    please Do not be shy. share Youself!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CCAYICC:
    Dear All,

Thank you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get all upset. That is quite common that you have to bring the same documentation you submitted. Most of the time, adjustments end up at different USCIS locations, so they officers do know about the documentation, but they need to see the originals.

I found out (after being afraid) that USCIS personell is actually quite nice.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

The personel are often quite nice (not always though!) but the body ie. USCIS isn't!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Adjustment of asylees and refugees is a perfunctory process. I adjusted many and unless you returned to where you were a refugee from or had a criminal record, then there is nothing to worry about.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Adjustment of asylees and refugees is a perfunctory process. I adjusted many and unless you returned to where you were a refugee from or had a criminal record, then there is nothing to worry about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew that....!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

But it is strange that they asked for anything. Maybe this is a set up interview and fraud in your asylum claim has been exposed.