Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question Umesh/Mohan

Hi Umesh/Mohan,
    Thanks for all the help you guys. Both of you. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. Just a quick question since I will be travelling to Miami (FL) this month and Oahu, Hawaii (HI) in may and since my AOS case is pending with INS and my US visa has expired and I don't have a advance parole since all these states are in the US I was wondering what are the documents I should carry with me when I travel? I am really nervous cause the last time I flew was before 9/11 which was like 3 years ago. Thanks for all the help guys. You both are the best.

V Rao
    Ps I will carry state driver's license, state ID, INS AOS receipt letter. Anything else? Indian passport?

Hi Umesh/Mohan,
    Thanks for all the help you guys. Both of you. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. Just a quick question since I will be travelling to Miami (FL) this month and Oahu, Hawaii (HI) in may and since my AOS case is pending with INS and my US visa has expired and I don't have a advance parole since all these states are in the US I was wondering what are the documents I should carry with me when I travel? I am really nervous cause the last time I flew was before 9/11 which was like 3 years ago. Thanks for all the help guys. You both are the best.

V Rao
    Ps I will carry state driver's license, state ID, INS AOS receipt letter. Anything else? Indian passport?

Hello anyone there??

You will have no problem but still I will suggest that you should wait for your EAD while travelling to Hawaii. Although, it is United States' State just as a precautionary measures. It is not a International Flight but still it will worth waiting. As you are planning to travel to Hawaii in May, hopefully, you will will get your EAD by that time.
    Good luck.

Umesh,
    I already have my EAD which will expire in Sept 2003 ofcourse since you mentioned it i will take my EAD card with me to Miami and Hawaii. Do i carry anything else besides the above mentioned documents like my indian passport with my expired US visa? ofcourse my USC wife is travelling with me to hawaii but NOT to Miami where i will be alone. Once again THANKS A LOT. YOU ARE A GREAT HELP.

V Rao

Of course you should also walk with your Passport no matter Visa has expired. That shows your nationality.
    Good luck.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP UMESH.

VRao

Hi Guys,
    Well it is May 7th 2003 and I am back from Miami. Flying for the first time after 9/11 was really making me nervous and I am so happy that everything was fine (I mean security, flight, baggage etc). Thanks to all you guys out there for your support and help in letting me know what documents I had to carry and to take it easy. Well I am getting ready for Hawaii now and I hope that would be fine too. Keep up the good work guys and GOD BLESS US ALL.

VRao

Umesh, what did you post?????????