50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I have question

how is that possible that so many people of You are in deport process? I understand failed marriage.. but how is that possible in other case? Anybody from Your friends call to INS to tell about You or what? It is amazing for me how many poeople of U have so many problems.. and I was just winderring how is that possible.. thanx for answer.

how is that possible that so many people of You are in deport process? I understand failed marriage.. but how is that possible in other case? Anybody from Your friends call to INS to tell about You or what? It is amazing for me how many poeople of U have so many problems.. and I was just winderring how is that possible.. thanx for answer.

my friend will get deported because she fight with her husband one day.her husband reported to police what was happen, and she got arrested.
    she did her time 2wks in county jail and they were devorce.
    on the way she was going to work, INS deportation officer show up and picked her up. since that day she's in INS custody.and she was married with this guy for over 6yrs.they have one children and now he doesn't know who is his mother.because he was too little to remember her.
    INS can find out everything ONLY IF YOU GO TO JAIL.no matter what you did.(most of the time, if you get felony on your criminal record, they will pick you up.)but people from third world(such as cambodia,laos,etc.,)won't get deported because of their country won't accept people who get deported from other country.
    my friend also told me that she met this guy in detention center and he KILLED 5PEOPLE and he won't get deported because he from Laos.
    I'm trying to help my friend but she doesn't have a sponcer anymore so I guess she just get deported soon.

I think another way is employer sanctions and companies being investigated for hiring illegals. This can come from the social security number mismatch letters for one, and if there are enough bad numbers, a company can be investigated. And yes, I'm sure there are people reporting folks and companies to INS or BCIS or whatever their name is today. There was a huge group of undocumented workers rounded up in S.C. about two weeks ago, working on a construction site. At least two or three dozen were detained, all illegal with bad ID, so it can happen.