publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need some information about H-1B - please...

Ok, my situation is:
    I have end 8 years elementary school, 4 years High School and 4 years University (Politechnic) -all together = 16 years education...

I don't have any year expiriences from any job, cause I end my college in April 2002 and on June 2002 I came to USA.. till now..
    it was to short time beetwen end of College to USA for looking for job.

My question:
    Is that enough (16 years education without any years expiriences in JOB in my homeland) to apply for H-1B visa? or I need have some (how many??) years expiriences in job in homeland?

thanx to all for answer..

P.S. do You know people where I can looking for sponsor worker? I was almost everywhere, check many websites, sent a few dozen resumes but still nothing.. I'm computer engineer.

Ok, my situation is:
    I have end 8 years elementary school, 4 years High School and 4 years University (Politechnic) -all together = 16 years education...

I don't have any year expiriences from any job, cause I end my college in April 2002 and on June 2002 I came to USA.. till now..
    it was to short time beetwen end of College to USA for looking for job.

My question:
    Is that enough (16 years education without any years expiriences in JOB in my homeland) to apply for H-1B visa? or I need have some (how many??) years expiriences in job in homeland?

thanx to all for answer..

P.S. do You know people where I can looking for sponsor worker? I was almost everywhere, check many websites, sent a few dozen resumes but still nothing.. I'm computer engineer.

Which is why you probably are having trouble finding someone to sponsor you.

The requirement for the H-1B is to have a bachelor's degree (or a foreign equivalent to it). Only education past the high school level is evaluated. Therefore, no one cares about elementary/middle/high school. Whether your college degree is equivalent to a U.S. degree depends in large part to the country you are studying in. For instance, there are some bachelor's degrees in India that are NOT equivalent to U.S. bachelor's degrees. The diploma and transcripts are sent to reputable degree evaluators in the U.S. The evaluators must be recognized by INS to provide accurate evaluations. The degree needs also to be related to the field in which you are seeking employment. If you have the equivalent of a bachelor's in mechanical engineering and you wish to work as a Software Engineer, then you will need work experience or proof that you have taken lots of advanced courses in software/computers. In addition, if you have any related work experience along with your degree, this work experience can also be evaluated. The rule is that 3 years of work experience equal 1 year of college. I hope this helps.

If you have four years of education and some related work experience, even if done during school, you may be able to get a degree equivalency to qualify for an H.

Please contact me at info@myronmorales.com if you have additional questions.

thanx guys for answer.. MMORALES I sent yesterday e-mail.. please check this and thank You for answer..

Well.. how I said I don't have any expiriences in work I'm computer engineer - studies + this what I'm doing in home.Thank You one more time.